Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Grey Tint Door Glasses Still In Stock At Same Price Thru End of Year!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Grey Tint Door Glasses Still In Stock At Same Price Thru End of Year! by prosource
Started on: 11-24-2013 10:24 AM
Replies: 25 (1048 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 04-16-2014 02:14 PM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has waited this is the time to order the grey tint pairs of door glasses made in the good ole USA that fit properly at the same deal. They are $320 for pair + $15 box/packing + UPS. We will ship worldwide. We have custom boxes just for side windows. If anything is damaged we will replace and take care of the claim process. But close to 99% arrive safely.
After the first of year the remaining stock will be higher priced for the cost to cover inventory expense. We worked on a small margin to get this produced.
We also have a couple of the green tint but not sets
Best way to reach us Tel:877-345-2800 or 978-975-5400 Email:infor@prosourceglassintl.com
Happy Thanksgiving from ProSource Glass
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for some nice windows!
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my grey set last month. Swapped them out myself and still can't believe I was hammering and drilling rivets out of the old windows without breaking them.
Here's a tip. Make sure if your using a hammer drill that its not in hammer mode!

They look great from the outside. I didn't drive it until 2 weeks later and the view looking out is fantastic. Ask for Richard when you order. Great transaction.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there a pics of these?
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would have been cool if all of the info was in one thread instead of all over the shop. I was initially interested but gave up trying to keep track of what was going on!
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can sned the door glasses to the UK or I can suggest a company in England called UROGLAS who you could see what they want to import for you as the buy in the States. they are in Birmingham. I think we can get a pair sent to the UK for about $150 not including duty/taxes or local fees. Let me know if you want a rate , we ship DB Schenker.
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

prosource

105 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Originally posted by coady:

is there a pics of these?

If you go under prosourceglass on Ebay you will see an auction for this item with pictures.
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

prosource

105 posts
Member since Apr 2012
I could not reply to Mike Valentino if anyone knows in Mentor OH. The email came back undeliverable so Mike here is a copy below:
Hi Mike:
As you know they run $160 ea side for the grey tint door glasses + $15 box/packing. We charge $45 UPS for freight for the pair so total is $380 delivered insured and guaranteed to arrive safely and fit.

Let me know, we can send a PayPal request if you want to order or accept credit cards.

Thank you,

Richard

ProSource Glass international

Toll Free 877-345-2800 US & Canada

978-975-5400

978-790-4657 Cell

www.prosourceglassintl.com

Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 10:19 AM
To: info@prosourceglassintl.com
Subject: Fw: Grey Tint Door Glasses Still In Stock At Same Price Thru End of Year!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093115.html

I saw this on the Pennock's Fiero Forum.

How much is shipping to Zip 44060?

Thanks,

Mike Valentino
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike:
Your emailwas blocked when I tried to reply earlier. $45 freight for the pair. The grey tint is approx. 30% coefficient . It is street legal as they would not produce darker tint for a 2 Dr. Best way to reach me 877-345-2800. Thanks
Richard
wd8ivl

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wd8ivlSend a Private Message to wd8ivlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Richard,
Don't know why you're having trouble with the email, but I'll call you next week.
Mike

Originally posted by prosource:

Mike:
Your emailwas blocked when I tried to reply earlier. $45 freight for the pair. The grey tint is approx. 30% coefficient . It is street legal as they would not produce darker tint for a 2 Dr. Best way to reach me 877-345-2800. Thanks
Richard

prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had issues with a handful. Somehow my emails must have some spam in there but our provider is suppose to delist the ip address not sure how that works if well at all.
I will be away after Wednesday for a week. If you would like to order best to do prior to Wednesday. Thanks Richard
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone taken photo's of the grey windows installed yet ?

Richard, I sent you an email.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-14-2013).]

prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you an email back with details. Let me know if you need pictures of the glass. Just email me direct.
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If any one still needs a green tint door glass we have 2 drivers sides only in stock, sold out of the passenger side. It's perfect for someone who just uses the left door mostly and has the big vertical scratches.. We will not be ordering any more for a while.
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you post pictures He sends you coolbluegt?

Thanks.

------------------

Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard from Richard / prosource in the past few months? I'd put a deposit on a grey set of glass, but sold the car before they were finally finished. He'd offered a refund on the deposit, but several emails over the last few months have gone unanswered.. I'm hoping either for a refund or to buy the glass so I can re-sell it.. Been broke ever since I sold the Fiero and bought the Lotus, could really use the $$!
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd call his shop. I purchased a pair a month ago and have received them. I just called his store and ordered them. I'm sure you can just give them a call.

Good luck. I hope you can get your deposit back or work something out with him.
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

Anyone heard from Richard / prosource in the past few months? I'd put a deposit on a grey set of glass, but sold the car before they were finally finished. He'd offered a refund on the deposit, but several emails over the last few months have gone unanswered.. I'm hoping either for a refund or to buy the glass so I can re-sell it.. Been broke ever since I sold the Fiero and bought the Lotus, could really use the $$!

really sorry about that Robert, it was still in my file folder, thought I pulled it out to email you before. We will reimburse tomorrow. I see your recent email, will send a pm in a moment.
Richard
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which Lotus you buy? One of our local yards got one in to scrap. Guy was fueling it and static elect caught the gas fumes on fire, still a few good parts on it. This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dematrix86gt:

Which Lotus you buy? One of our local yards got one in to scrap. Guy was fueling it and static elect caught the gas fumes on fire, still a few good parts on it.

So that really does happen huh?
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more than it should. but yes it does happen
PFF
System Bot
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to check back in! Richard responded right away (thanks!!) and I received the refund super-quick. Really wish I'd been able to check them out in person. I found my spare glass that I was saving at my friend's house last week, but it'd been stored and moved so many times it's gotten all scratched up.. Didn't have any of the typical vertical streaks, but now they have random scratches all over. Hope to see Richard's glass in person some day, and maybe when I have time / space / money for another project will have to hunt some down that someone will have squirreled away somewhere..

Re: the picture - So it's not just Fieros.......

Really sad to see that Lotus end up that way.. Always gotta discharge at the pump, but sometimes tough especially with a fiberglass body..

I bought an '05 Elise; it has a salvage title so it was cheaper than most available.. Somewhat Fiero-like in the fun ways (small, engine on the right end!) but damn expensive to fix. 2nd day I had it I was backed into. $9,500 of the guy's insurance company's money later I had a new front 'clam'. (front and rear end are pretty much 2 big fiberglass shells) I did some research before I bought it and found it had front and rear body damage back in '06 (so $10k for new front, $16k for new rear!) which is why it was totalled. Someone bought it back, did a really good job of repairing the 'glass back then, and I got a good deal on a 30k mile car. ($20k-ish range) And now it has a new front end, and I can't find any damage on the rear one so maybe it was replaced back then.. These days '05's (1st year of this body style in the US) tend to go anywhere from $25k-$35k depending on title status and condition. It really is an 'affordable' sporty car these days, and fast enough in base form.

I kinda miss the Fiero, but never had time to work on it. The new owner did an amazing job re-building the engine and transplanting it after finding some scary stuff inside.. If I had finished the car and driven it more than a couple miles, the engine would have gone 'poof'. No idea how oil met water, but I wouldn't have noticed 'till it was too late.

I'm still sort-of around, making some HVAC stuff mostly for the replica guys. I owe people some Ferrari HVAC controllers and some Diablo controllers that I'm still working on whenever I can find the time.. (which is hardly ever, and the reason for buying a 'complete' car rather than continuing to have a project)

Anyway... Topic derailed enough... There's a little pic of the Lotus in my signature now..

And here's a huge one with the newer wheels and soft top -> This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
------------------
Bob Williams
3800 swap is sold..

Was pulled to the Dark Side and got something with a "Lotus Designed Suspension"

[This message has been edited by Riceburner98 (edited 02-14-2014).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are definitely on my radar....

Hey Richard. Another thing we need are good GT quarter windows.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What he said
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Richard ....SUNROOF GLASS! ....We need to do a run of sunroofs...please & thank you!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone may want to email him, this post was about the glass being available through the end of 2013.

I got a set fo door glass in Gray, they are very nice. Not sure when i'll get time to install...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock