Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  First Start-up of 3800SC, Only took 5 years!!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
First Start-up of 3800SC, Only took 5 years!!! by daniel87fierogt
Started on: 11-23-2013 09:45 PM
Replies: 10 (431 views)
Last post by: FieroMaster88 on 11-24-2013 10:34 PM
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the video as promised of the first startup of my 3800SC swap. I have been working on it on and off since I was 18 years old. Hope everybody enjoys it as much as I did.
http://youtu.be/Q6Ul2sNg_ZU
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jims88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds GREAT; music to the ears after 5 years of hard work I bet !

Nice Job
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there.

Are you the kid that spun out on hwy1 several years back?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job

I remember that day oh so long ago...

Bob
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Daniel ...Congrats on the " monster" finally running!
How much horsepower you figure it has? I assume it's not been to the dyno just yet. Does it have a 5 speed or 6? On another note, last time I saw you and your dad was down the street by my house looking at that 88 that apparently was NOT for sale even though it had a For Sale sign on it. By the way, the guy finally did sell it about a year later.
Kit
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great! Can you tell us more about your exhaust set-up and maybe some pics?

Jonathan
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey-No that was not me. I have never spun out or had any accidents on the coast runs I have been on.

Kit-Hopefully we are shooting for around 375whp, the setup is almost identical to a setup bmwguru did and that's what it made. I am using the 5 spd getrag but I have the F40 waiting to go in when something happens to this getrag. Yeah we were hoping to get that 88GT but it seemed like the guy thought it was made of gold. He probably ended up selling it for cheap anyway lol.

Boostdreamer-WCF built everything after the headers. It uses a Spintech muffler with a 3inch inlet and dual 2 1/2 outlets. The headers are ZZP grand prix style headers with 1 3/4 primaries. Heres some pics from my build thread.

pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Pokey-No that was not me. I have never spun out or had any accidents on the coast runs I have been on.

[/IMG]

Very good!
After I posted that I actually remembered!

That is a mosst beautiful powertrain assembly. You should be very proud of your work.

Word to the wise:
Never let me drive it. Way too badd ass for me.

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really looks top notch!

You need a link to your build thread in here.

Jonathan
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the comments everybody. Here is the link to my build thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000113-4.html
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good. Clean install! Good work. Now we just need a video of it driving.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock