Started on: 11-10-2013 05:38 PM
Replies: 9 (450 views)
Last post by: craigsfiero2007 on 11-13-2013 08:30 PM
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was really bright today, so some weird shadows are in effect.

Spur of the moment last night decided to paint the front bumper vent black to match the roof. Not sure how I feel about it yet. I'll eventually be installing a widebody on the car, and have the insert black as well. I'll be repainting the whole car when that gets done, so I need to make up my mind on the bumper. So with the help of my PFF'rs, we'll make the decision.

1. Paint it all blue.
2. Keep the black insert, colors look sick.
3. Screw it, make a new bumper and make it sexy.

Cast your vote. Thanks in advance.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Number one.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the black.

Jonathan
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say make it all blue and use black vinyl wrap for the black, this way if you don't like it or get tired of it you just remove it without having to repaint your car.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm convinced on the black roof, it's just the bumper I'm not. To re paint the section of bumper, I think it would be easier than trying to vinyl wrap the air duct, and it's a high gloss black. There's a coat of black over the whole bottom of the bumper, I just masked off the center when I sprayed the blue.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Number One.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't notice the roof before. I think you need dark windows to pull off a black roof. I still like the bumper, though.

Jonathan
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I haven't gotten around to the window tint yet. I have the kahines tinted rear windows, but I think I might trash them for some glass replacements. They must be cut wrong, because they were what seems a 1/4" too long, and protrude way too far to the door window, causing the door windows to scrape and rip them off, openning and closing. Either that or use a belt sander to file them the right size and shape. My doors don't sag either.

End rant. I agree on the glass tint, should make a big difference.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the black on the roof...I did one of mine like that. Front bumper not so much...kind of looks like a part (blue) is missing in the middle. Your right, that color dont photograph well at all. Every angle is a different hue. Oranges and yellows are the worst to photograph usually. Im sure it looks better in person.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going with number 2.

I think the black belt line, black roof, and insert tone down the blue. Looks good. Once you tint the windows, then it will really pop.

If it was all blue, to me, would look cheap.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock