Started on: 10-31-2013 08:38 AM
Replies: 19 (552 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 11-02-2013 12:52 PM
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok saw the spider walking on screen and was like OH GOD EWW! I can't stand spiders I've dealt with tranchela sized wolf spiders and now I just get freaked out by them. I grabbed tissue and was all prepared to kill it. The joys of being visually impaired

nice job

------------------

http://www.gofundme.com/diabetescasey
3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.7@113
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

Ok saw the spider walking on screen and was like OH GOD EWW! I can't stand spiders I've dealt with tranchela sized wolf spiders and now I just get freaked out by them. I grabbed tissue and was all prepared to kill it. The joys of being visually impaired

nice job

I don't think it has anything to do with being visually impaired. Alot of people have posted about it and most of them see just fine .
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen it, but I do know that the "this plug in is not supported" error is pretty annoying when viewing from my phone.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2013 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it actually happened, I'd probably let it go. Spiders kill the small stuff.
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, it's pretty cool looking but you can tell it's fake because it leaves a shadow on the screen.

Shadows don't show up on a screen that is emitting light.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you look carefully at the red Fiero in the upper left corner, you can also see that the turn signals are curved to look mean
Jims88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was real at first too.
I think it fits well with the Halloween season.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

Be glad it was still on the screen after you got the tissue! Think if it was gone, you would have spent all night wondering just where it could have went! LOL!

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY COOL...lol
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep it got me too. Freaked me out for a second.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wimps...
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a screen shot of this spider. IE doesn't seem to show it at work, at home or on my tablet.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go.

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Matt, very cool.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dumb spider. Walked straight to the toad. Even the toad couldn't believe its eyes!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Dumb spider. Walked straight to the toad. Even the toad couldn't believe its eyes!

Awesome
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL this is funny ,thank god i wasnt on a laptop when I first saw it. It scared me too, but all I did was lean back and look at it, then saw it was IN the screen not on it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

And you'll notice the spider is now gone!

Originally posted by Patrick:

Toady will nail that spider eventually.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-01-2013).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn wish I saw that, looks cool.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I heard my daughter scream, I knew she sat down when I had the forum up. It was pretty funny.

Rich

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock