Started on: 10-27-2013 05:23 PM
Replies: 21 (953 views)
Last post by: IIKool on 10-30-2013 06:13 AM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Oct 19th 2013 I married the love of my life Danielle. Her mother wanted to do something special for me for the wedding. She had a custom Groom's Cake made for me!

Me and my new wife Danielle...

The coolest damn Groom's cake you will ever see!!!!....

The real one...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya That's one really nice cake. Is everything cake and frosting?
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a sweet gesture. Congratulations on your wedding! All the best
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Everything but the black base it is sitting on is edible. It's 17" long. 5" tall and weighs about 12 lbs.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got yourself a keeper there my friend. Congratulations!
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's really awesome.. you guys look like a great couple..congrats to you both!
Cheers!!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd put it into the freezer to keep it. Cool
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah that has got to be the coolest groom's cake i have ever seen,..period !

Congratulations !
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoever made that has some serious skill. Congrats on the marriage! My lady sure is on me about that lately.. Oh boy.. lol
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I talked to ya for a while on the phone tonight, and you talked about possibly taking a video of you cutting the cake. I had no idea just an hour later it would actually be massacred! LOL! So how was it? It looked like it was pretty tough to cut!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow, I talked to ya for a while on the phone tonight, and you talked about possibly taking a video of you cutting the cake. I had no idea just an hour later it would actually be massacred! LOL! So how was it? It looked like it was pretty tough to cut!

It was good. It was hard to cut cause it was pretty close to be frozen. The taste of Fiero is SWEET!
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet! (and congrats!)
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an amazing cake and a really nice color combo on the car.

Congratulations and I hope for nothing but happiness in your marriage.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome cake!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is amazing....but I am not sure that was the proper procedure for front bumper removal...(LOL)
Grinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrinnerClick Here to visit Grinner's HomePageSend a Private Message to GrinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So does this prove you can have your Fiero and eat it too??!

Congrats on the marriage!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That cake is AWESOME!

Congrats on your marriage!!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
positively awesome.

May you both share many years of happiness!
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing! And congrats on your wedding! Getting married is one of the few smart decisions I've ever made!
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With a knife like that you could do a choptop in five minutes, But what I really want to know what kind of motor and suspension was it running? Another Fiero bits the dust.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock