Best side mirrors????? by coady
Started on: 10-24-2013 11:37 PM
Replies: 6 (321 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 10-26-2013 09:31 AM
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what would be the best side mirrors to fit on the fiero with little to no modifications?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero mirrors...
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol im startin to think you are right.. may look at modding the spare set of mirrors i have to see how i can make them look a little different
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

lol im startin to think you are right.. may look at modding the spare set of mirrors i have to see how i can make them look a little different

I have a set of Baby Turbos that are new and would look nice on a stock Fiero without any mods. Let me know if you have any interest.

Nelson
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes id be interested...sending you a pm
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

You could paint them black or color code them to your car. Or you could do those vinyl or leather covers. You could also do a wrap on them. One last option: carbon fiber them!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock