Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Here's a nice looking Indy near Windsor Ontario/Detroit Michigan

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Here's a nice looking Indy near Windsor Ontario/Detroit Michigan by David Hambleton
Started on: 10-23-2013 08:26 PM
Replies: 8 (231 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 10-25-2013 10:56 PM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that does look nice...clean!
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heck I drive right by there twice a day. Not that I'm looking but I will stop in for a closer look.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh-oh! Maybe you should lock up any excess funds in RRSPs before you go looking...
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does the underside look like? A car from the rust belt, unless not driven in the winter can be a rust bucket underneath the SMC panels.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Canadian Fiero owners store their Fieros in igloos for the winter & drive dog sleds instead.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is actually nowhere near Windsor/Detroit. It's actually about 20 miles east of Sarnia. I forgot to stop in and look at it today but I suspect I've seen this car before and when I last checked it needed frame rails. Will confirm if I remember.

DF
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would like to get the vin, location,4sp, or auto, miles for vion list fieropacecar.com
RT

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

This car is actually nowhere near Windsor/Detroit. It's actually about 20 miles east of Sarnia. I forgot to stop in and look at it today but I suspect I've seen this car before and when I last checked it needed frame rails. Will confirm if I remember.

DF

'Near' was intended for our American friends who all know where Detroit is but maybe not Sarnia. Petrolia is about 1 1/2 hours from Detroit; the site shows the location.

I got a showroom condition 1988 Formula 5 speed in Windsor in 2008 with 5,200 km on it. A friend from Quebec got a similar condition Formula automatic in 2009 from Wallaceburg. We both considered them 'near' as we didn't have to fly to see them. Lol!

If there are frame rail issues, there are probably more issues & the asking price has some optimistic digits...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock