back to say hi by richg
Started on: 10-22-2013 11:48 PM
Replies: 5 (190 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 10-23-2013 11:42 AM
richg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richgSend a Private Message to richgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just wanted to say hi to every one in the forum i no longer have my fiero had to sell it after my transplant hope to some day get another utill than enjoy your cars and your time with family and friends neer know whats going to happen, enjoy.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, and goodbye if you're leaving, although I'm sure you're welcome to stay, Fiero owner or not. Good advice.
richg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for richgSend a Private Message to richgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still going to be around in and out of the hospital to get another car now but will once i am out of the hospital for a year and than will by myself a gift
richg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for richgSend a Private Message to richgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

richg

132 posts
Member since Apr 2007
in and out of the hospital to much
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I know how that is myself. Sorry to hear it. I hope that works out for you. P&PT (prayers & positive thoughts, however you roll)
Jason

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi back. Good to see you posting. Hope you are feeling well.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock