Has anyone bought of TLG-Auto by FieroCanada
Started on: 10-20-2013 04:03 PM
Replies: 19 (704 views)
Last post by: tshark on 07-02-2014 07:58 PM
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.tlg-auto.com/

I want to buy something off there, but want to here some customer feed back before I do
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have. The owner is a member here. Excellent Products.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here...I bought two sets of the Fiero logo lights from them. Quality item, price was good due to a group buy. They extended the group buy price for me since it was toward the tail end of the offer. Communication via email was also good. I'm sure there are many others who have bought from him as we'll. TLG is run by member OSLO??
Kit
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have bought several items and am always well pleased with price, communication and quality!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

Have bought several items and am always well pleased with price, communication and quality!

Same here, great company & great people to deal with.. My only source for LED / lighting. Never disappointed, stands behind what he sells.

Mike Parker
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good guy, good communication, awesome products. Enough said.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oslo (Chris) is a good guy and an excellent member here... he sells excellent products and gives good after service ...... buy confidently ..... you owe me chris
Seriously TLG have alot of great stuff
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another +1 for TLG. Great products, exceptional customer service!
bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've also bought from TLG and would recommend them!

Brian
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have ordered LED marker light kits and a couple odds and ends from them, and would not hesitate to order again.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought from them. Fast shipping and no complaints.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have bought many items from them. Tested one before they offered it for sale.

They have supported shows, are easy to communicate with, and active Fiero owners.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All parts are top notch. All my lights led are from tlg
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, it's great to hear some feedback! And thank you CowsPatoot for clueing me in on this thread.

I own TLG, I started the company several years ago as a way to offer cool lighting products for the Fiero and now it has grown into something much bigger than that! We just bought another Fiero this past summer and are now moving into a new/bigger building. One of the first things we're going to do when we get all situated is to do a new Fiero video series with some new fastback lighting products.

Thanks again - and if anyone ever has a problem with anything we do or sell, just contact me and I'll make sure you're taken care of!

-Chris Nelson

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are finally moving furniture, equipment and inventory to the new building today. No orders will be shipped today and all outstanding orders will be shipped before the end of the week!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump* just because you're awesome.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow
1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone'
(soon to be back on the road after a 6 year rest)

FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought two different times from then since I posted them and the quality was great and fast shipping.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purchased numerous times from them. Chris called me personally to sort out an order...also threw in a bulb for me. Shipping takes a bit, but the products will arrive. Chris also stands behind his products. Be advised that some products are through a third party, much like the Fiero Store.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock