Started on: 10-20-2013 03:30 PM
Replies: 93 (4085 views)
Last post by: fiero67 on 11-27-2013 07:00 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, I'm happy to hear you are making some progress with the medical issues. Life throws us a nasty curve ball once in a while that just sucks the life out of us. It is only through determination that we fight back to regain the life we desire. Thoughts are with you, and hoping your progression continues to be rewarding.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 11-09-2013).]

IP: Logged
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas, remember this: Running a marathon starts with the first step. Not the one at the beginning of the race but the one that starts the training. Keep working my friend. it is all worth it. Plus that lighted keyboard will be nice down the road!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for the support. This week sofar we have walked on balancing and arms / shoulders. My balance is still way off and cant lift more then two pound weights above my shoulders. I went for a drivers release today and was told not yet. Hint the wife's driving scares me. My Heart rate is an issue as well. Its hanging out about 110 beats a min. Justt got the first bill and thank lord for insurance. the first bill was 140000.00. The care I rrecieved was the best and They were all great other then meing strapped to the bed. Was told I was trying to escape while I was incoherent.

Thanks for letting me update again
Tom
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

...the first bill was 140000.00

A hundred and forty thousand dollars??!!!!!! ...
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got it 140,000.00. That is the first bill I got so far.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 11-12-2013).]

Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
American Medical insurance money is not like real money. It's like chips at the poker table.....they argue and threaten each other and end up settling for 10 cents on the dollar and everybody feels like they got a good deal. The hospitals negotiate with the insurance companies in Aruba or Cancun and the both laugh all the way to the bank. If you want to know more, you should probably tune in to the O/T forum, because it gets pretty partisan... Let's just say that if FieroThomas did not have insurance he may have been able to check out of the place for $29.95.

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOUR ALIVE!! awesome my friend! Im happy your getting better. Im not so happy about not getting in on the ban northstar wagon . WOW.
Four_hundred_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
Did they ever give you a confirmed diagnosis on what caused you problems? It is very good to hear that you are still on the road to recovery, it may be long, but I hope it continues at a steady pace. Sometimes I wonder why I even check this forum anymore, but it is posts like these that remind me that there really are good people left in this world. Good luck with the recovery.

-CW

------------------
Honestly, What is a "stock" Fiero?

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all just a small update. I have to wait 6 weeks to be able to drive. I have two and a half weeks before I can get into a car. Wife's driving scares me. LOL I have been discharged from physical therapy but have to continue to do the works, My legs are getting there and my upper body is still pretty week. I am down to one nap a day depending on what I do. I am feeling better every day but still wish I could do things like before. but in time I will. To just add to it my wife's car died with an engine failure. This will be the first car I ever junk. Ran great and on the way to the doctors boom it went at 55 mph. Only had 107,000 miles on it. Thanks again for all the support. On the bright side I am in the process on replacing all my sewing and other equipment to start making things again like Visors. Fieronews 2.0 is right around the corner in a few weeks.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My prayers are with you.

Allen

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap

88 Coupe under construction

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just glad things are getting better for you ol' chap!
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

To just add to it my wife's car died with an engine failure. This will be the first car I ever junk. Ran great and on the way to the doctors boom it went at 55 mph. Only had 107,000 miles on it. .

Not a Fiero I would guess?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Not a Fiero I would guess?

No she hates them. She had a Bonneville. She is driving my challenger till we can get a car for her in a week or so I hope. Need to take a good look
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to say... "Im glad you are alright and getting better!" What a crazy thread! Keep posting updates... even though we dont post .. we still care!

------------------

Project88GT build up thread

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay