Started on: 10-19-2013 08:45 PM
Replies: 0 (185 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 10-19-2013 08:45 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, just made a lot of updates to my Fiero page. A lot of them are things I did over 2+ years ago, but I'm just getting around to marking it all down. I've basically been cataloging the restoration of my Fiero through a series of pages with pictures, diagrams, etc. I figured that while I go through everything, I might as well post the hurdles I've had to go through. Nothing's that difficult on the Fiero of course, but for people just starting out working on cars, it provides a lot of help.

The site gets about 1,000+ hits on average a month... not huge, but better than most sites. Most of the hits are for the Porsche, VW, and Crown Victoria pages... but anyway... tell me what you think. I tried to make it as SIMPLE as possible, I literally used Notepad and Paint for everything (and it shows), but the goal was just to get everything down, not to make it fancy.

http://www.pontiacperforman...et/car87FieroSE.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock