Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Best recourse for getting a "reputable" supplier to make contact?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Best recourse for getting a "reputable" supplier to make contact? by fierocarparts
Started on: 10-18-2013 02:38 AM
Replies: 0 (174 views)
Last post by: fierocarparts on 10-18-2013 02:38 AM
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started to post a thread asking if anyone had contact with a member. When you see that a member has posted on here, you know they have time to respond to your calls/emails/PMs. I have not been given ANY empty promises of delivery, I've not been given the benefit of ANY contact. I have a friend that will be in the area of the supplier to pick up ALL the items I shipped to them to have a custom part made, but they won't respond to ANY contact. I spent quite a bit shipping two large boxes of expensive parts that are required to create the custom part.
I shipped the parts in July and was told 4-6 weeks to build and return parts. I gave 8 weeks before ATTEMPTING contact. Since then, I have left emails/phone calls and PMs here on PFF. I have tried the contact info on their website.
Most of their cost for the part is labor.
The reason I contracted with them is because they have a good reputation here on PFF. After shipping, I found their reputation on the Corvette forum isn't as positive.
At this point, I'm just wanting to get my items back so I can either do the work myself, or job it out to another reputable supplier here. I can't even let them know that I don't want them to touch it, if they have. Only reason I can think of for him to ignore me and my request to have my parts returned is that he sold them.
Any suggestions on encouraging contact? I know there are PFF members that live in the same area, but I hate to involve them with a business transaction.
I'm not sure if I'm the tip of the iceberg of a supplier going south or merely an isolated transaction.
I have verified that he has signed onto here and his Facebook account, so there is NO doubt he is avoiding me!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092123.html

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 10-19-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay