Started on: 10-17-2013 11:57 PM
Replies: 0 (98 views)
Last post by: FieroGT42 on 10-17-2013 11:57 PM
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm near the end of a major restoration project and have had some major work related injuries. It would be great if someone could refer me to someone with experience doing this.

I have an F23 bolted to my 2.8 and all three people who said they'd make me brackets now can't or won't, and I need some kind of shifter bracket as well. And third, I need my pre-88 bump stops cut back and welded on the crossmember which is already removed and refinished. I think I can do most of the rest myself, but I can't weld. I think the bumpstops should be really fast and easy for anyone with the tools. The mounts, I don't even know where to start now. The only guy I know of is Thelin and I don't think he makes them compatible with the 2.8, and the cost for his shifter bracket alone is... a bit high if you ask me.

Since I'm loaning my other 2 cars to family, the Fiero is my only vehicle other than motorcycles and it's getting cold. Since a spinal injury I haven't been able to work for just over a year and counting, and between that and some other major problems (hopefully not the big C, *crosses fingers*) some days it's all I can do to make it out of bed.

I've never asked for charity in my life and I'm not going to now... I'm not asking anyone to rebuild the car for me, but more help would be really awesome if anyone is up for it. I do have a little cash saved up and some ammo, but not a lot since I can't work. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

Jason
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock