Started on: 10-14-2013 10:47 PM
Replies: 26 (756 views)
Last post by: redraif on 12-27-2013 11:25 AM
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have finished the 2014 calendar you can view it and buy it here:
http://www.zazzle.com/2014_...c-158977331551075917

This discount code is only good for today, so I will edit this discount code when I get new ones so check back here when you are ready to buy one if not today.

Use Code COLUMBUSSAVE At Checkout! For the 14.92% discount

I found this other discount code it says it is for 30% off give it a try and see if it works. Code: 2014CALENDAR I am not sure how long it is good for but you can try it and see if it works.

I would like to thank all of the people that sent in pictures I had so many great pictures it was very hard to pick the final selections for the calendar, I wanted to use them all but sadly I could not. I hope you all like it.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 10-15-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome Job! Honored to have Danielle's car for the month of February.

Order placed.
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh hey another Danielle who owns a fiero! awesome!! XD mine's the one for May! my birthday's in february but my pic fits nicely for May! so awesome!!! ^__^
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Awesome Job! Honored to have Danielle's car for the month of February.

Order placed.

WoW Jimmy! You have had her car parked there so long, that Will built condo's! ! !

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am honored to have been selected for the cover. It is a wonderful way to close out a great year. This is the year that I really started to see how far this car has come, and the year other people really started to notice the car.

I am sure there were a lot of beautiful photos that weren't selected this year. In an effort to improve everyone's photography skills...and to increase the competition for next year...is there any way we could see the photos that weren't selected, and a brief critique explaining what kept them from being selected? Honestly, I just like looking at great photos of Fieros...and we probably won't find a much better collection.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure I want to post other peoples car pictures and then tell what it wrong with them, I may just find some examples of pictures I have that have similar problems and show those, let me think about this a little.

I have about 6 pictures that were good and were very close runners up and I might ask the owners of those if I can use them next year if they are better than some of next years submissions so I do not want to post those for sure as they really do not have issues I just have to make cuts and believe me it was hard to do.

I will tell you that one of the biggest problems I had was with the panoramic shots, those just do not work unless there is a ton of extra space around the car and then you lose a ton of good background as the calendar format is almost a square the pictures need to match that format in order for me to use them. the ideal format is 4500x3500 that was a 6MB file and fit almost exactly in the calendar frame and was high enough resolution to not appear pixilated when printed. See Danielle's (May) this picture was the perfect size and had the right amount of space around the car the angle of the car is ideal and it had a nice background. Use this as one example of all the right things to do.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking calendar. But you need a few more RED Fieros in it.... JK...... :-)
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

I am not sure I want to post other peoples car pictures and then tell what it wrong with them, I may just find some examples of pictures I have that have similar problems and show those, let me think about this a little.

I have about 6 pictures that were good and were very close runners up and I might ask the owners of those if I can use them next year if they are better than some of next years submissions so I do not want to post those for sure as they really do not have issues I just have to make cuts and believe me it was hard to do.

I will tell you that one of the biggest problems I had was with the panoramic shots, those just do not work unless there is a ton of extra space around the car and then you lose a ton of good background as the calendar format is almost a square the pictures need to match that format in order for me to use them. the ideal format is 4500x3500 that was a 6MB file and fit almost exactly in the calendar frame and was high enough resolution to not appear pixilated when printed. See Danielle's (May) this picture was the perfect size and had the right amount of space around the car the angle of the car is ideal and it had a nice background. Use this as one example of all the right things to do.

well, thanks Christine! I wasn't sure if mine was a good size/quality but I'm glad it got your approval! yay!!! ^.^
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was one of the folks who had issues due to the picture sizing. I framed the car to tight.... trying to learn to let the back ground in a bit more for next time...

On a side note.... the same camera and picture size worked for the the 2012 Calendar :/ . Just means I need to make some forward progress on this little guy, so I can take some fresh shots!

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2013 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo! Thanks, I will be ordering several this weekend.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my calendars in the mail today and they look even better than they do on line. I can say you will be happy with it when you get it.
PFF
System Bot
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered mine over the weekend.... hopefully they will be here soon.

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 10-23-2013).]

Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered one yesterday. Discount code worked. Still came to $22.16 with shipping.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are kind of pricey but I look at mine every day so I figure I get my moneys worth.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got multiples.

2 huge, 1 standard and 1 small.
Total $50.46 shipped.

Since I ordered from them in the past, i got an email about 50% off calendars, so I took advantage. Almost missed it. Also signed up for the "black" special to get free shipping. Will opt out prior to the yearly fee

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redraif:

Got multiples. 2 of the huge, 1 standard and 1 small. Total $50.46. Since I ordered from them in the past there was an email about 50% off calendars, so I took advantage. Signed up for the special to get free shipping. Will opt out soon.

You can get different sizes?
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep I remembered that from my 2012 calender order.

It took me a minute to find this time though. Its under the " 2. choose your style" section.
You can specify your spiral binding color as well. Red for mine...

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a bunch of customizations you can do to the calendars just poke around and you will figure it out. The big ones are nice but it was so big I had to find another place to hang it. Be sure to look to the discount codes before you place your order, sometimes they are at the top of the page were you place the order.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got an email from zazzle.... for those who have not bought yet! 50% off!!!!

65% Off Wrapped Canvas Prints
50% Off All Cards, Invites & Calendars
40% Off Ornaments & Wrapping Paper 30% Off Mugs & T-Shirts
20% Off Watches & Necklaces
10% Off All Products

Use Code:VETERANDAY13
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the discounts, only 47 days left until Christmas so get your gift calendars soon!

Christmas clock
http://www.xmasclock.com/
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx, Redraif...that code definitely works. We finally got ours ordered.
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey thanks redraif!! The code worked!... I sent a (+) your way... but I guess you have not made it to fifty yet.

I ordered mine tonight. HUGE size.

Gotta see my boy Anthony (NEVERDONE) blown up big for the July month.

Thanks Christine... I will be showing off the calendar at our X-Mas party... maybe we can get you a few more orders.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 11-09-2013).]

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the heads up about the sale! I finally got mine ordered, I got a custom HUGE one! XD also a "regular" one for my dad and one for my mechanic (who rebuilt my car )

edit: oh yea, my fiero is also in the Fiero Store's 2014 calendar. I feel speshul ^.^ lol

[This message has been edited by Oosky (edited 11-09-2013).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

hey thanks redraif!! The code worked!... I sent a (+) your way... but I guess you have not made it to fifty yet.

I ordered mine tonight. HUGE size.

Gotta see my boy Anthony (NEVERDONE) blown up big for the July month.

Thanks Christine... I will be showing off the calendar at our X-Mas party... maybe we can get you a few more orders.

Thanks, Blake this one has been selling good I hope it will out sell my past ones I did put more hours into this one.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to thank everyone that submitted pictures and those that bought calendars. I think this was my best one to date, if you still want one for Christmas you still have time to order them. Just be sure to check the website for discounts when ordering.

They have a today only discount of 60% off use Promocode: CYBERTUESDAY for that but I am sure they will have more good discounts in the next couple of weeks.

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is almost Christmas, if you want a Fiero Calendar for a gift I think you can still get one buy Christmas. This is our best one yet!
USE CODE: 50OFFPRODUCT for 50% OFF White Shirts, Aprons, Calendars, and Posters
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AFTERHOLIDAY  

60% Off Calendars & Wrapped Canvas

Got the email Fri dec 27. Says for 2 days....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock