Name These Parts! by akademikjeanius
Started on: 10-14-2013 05:33 AM
Replies: 16 (584 views)
Last post by: akademikjeanius on 10-20-2013 02:11 AM
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone the aftermarket rocker panels and sail windows pictured below?

I still have them and they're kinda in the way so I'm thinking about listing for sale but not sure who they were made by for identifying list prices.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 1/4 windows used to be sold by the Fiero Store and were called 'turbo scoops'. I don't think they carry them anymore.. they had a scoop and a window in them, also had a version without a window just a solid panel with a scoop.

Dunno about the rockers.. looks like a homebrew rocker to me.

Archies are still available, not exactly the same but look better to me.

http://www.v8archie.com/rocker.htm

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 10-14-2013).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fiero store still sells the sail panels, and i think those are IRM rockers though they could be a home brew either way they look good.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 10-14-2013).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the quarter windows are the scoops with the plexi window in them PM me, iv been looking for a set
Oneredfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rockers are from a place called PISA. Made for the Z-R2 rebody kit.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

The 1/4 windows used to be sold by the Fiero Store and were called 'turbo scoops'. I don't think they carry them anymore.. they had a scoop and a window in them, also had a version without a window just a solid panel with a scoop.

Dunno about the rockers.. looks like a homebrew rocker to me.

Archies are still available, not exactly the same but look better to me.

http://www.v8archie.com/rocker.htm

Thanks for info!

When you say "homebrew", you don't mean someone w/ that screen name, right? You're saying something that was a one-off design by a random fabricator?

Also, are you're saying you like Archie's or these better?
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

akademikjeanius

406 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

The fiero store still sells the sail panels, and i think those are IRM rockers though they could be a home brew either way they look good.

Thanks for info! I'll check this "IRM" out.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

akademikjeanius

406 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

If the quarter windows are the scoops with the plexi window in them PM me, iv been looking for a set

PM sent!
87FieroSport

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSportSend a Private Message to 87FieroSportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie's look better.
Also, yes Homebrew is a one off design of someone else.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

The rockers are from a place called PISA. Made for the Z-R2 rebody kit.

Ohhhhhhh. Thanks for that piece of info! Now that you mention it, I remember the person from whom I bought the car mentioning "PISA" body pieces.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

Where are they listed on their website? I took a peek and don't see them. My sister wants them on her car would make a nice Christmas gift if they do carry them still.
PFF
System Bot
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Where are they listed on their website? I took a peek and don't see them. My sister wants them on her car would make a nice Christmas gift if they do carry them still.

I looked too and didn't see them either.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry last time had looked not to long ago they were still available. Shame i was getting ready to order a set. No idea why they would discontinue a product that was already developed. Their website isn't always the easiest to navigate.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I gotta do this. How about Frank, Nancy, and Betty!
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Warehouse http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/

Click on fiberglass parts and then full panel side scoops. Similar scoops without the rockers.

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 10-15-2013).]

akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Okay, I gotta do this. How about Frank, Nancy, and Betty!

Ya lost me.

rofl!!
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

akademikjeanius

406 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Fiero Warehouse http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/

Click on fiberglass parts and then full panel side scoops. Similar scoops without the rockers.

Nolan

Preciate it, Nolan. Tough to see them in that flat 2D position but looks like there is a bit of a similarity.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock