Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  will petite girlfriend & yorkie fit in Fiero trunk??

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
will petite girlfriend & yorkie fit in Fiero trunk?? by uhlanstan
Started on: 10-12-2013 07:08 PM
Replies: 27 (966 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 10-18-2013 07:24 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to haul 3 adults & a small dog in the Fiero ,I am an inovator with Fiero,s,my new sweety is realy a hot mature beauty,a petite 5 ft 100 pounds with a yapping yorkie,,once Im friendly with the yorkie,Im betting I can place the petite lady & yorkie in the trunk for transport !! Of course when I open the trunk ya think only the yorkie will be glad to see me ???
Make sure you bring a sidekick to Daytona 2014,,start preparation now to finally be inside the worlds greatest speedway..hundreds of custom cars to get Ideas from & florida beaches with midgets in speedo thongs
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the ride is more than a city block, my guess is that the girlfriend and yorkie would be suffocated and baked when you opened the trunk.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^Agreed. NOT recommended.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trunks with a small leak can get CO etc from exhaust.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it's an 85-87 V6, you can redirect the output of the trunk blower to feed fresh air to the trunk compartment (at the possible expense of your coil and/or alternator. Choose carefully.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-12-2013).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Stan was a gentleman, he'd teach the new hottie how to drive... and then volunteer to ride in the boot himself.

Nah, ain't going to happen.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-13-2013).]

Shonyman32

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had a friend ride in my trunk (please don't ask why) for about a 7 mile trip one time. He said it was the most peaceful time of his life. (literally)
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think if you get caught with girlfriend in trunk you will be on 6.00 news---not in a good way
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever have a yorkie chew your arm off? Maybe a girl friend beat you severely? I would reconsider.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before gullible Fiero Forum readers take this thread too seriously, I hope they do a search for Uhlanstan and take note of some of the headlines.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Before gullible Fiero Forum readers take this thread too seriously, I hope they do a search for Uhlanstan and take note of some of the headlines.

I hope the doctors search first, and deliver those meds that got missed.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FieroGT TTops:

I think if you get caught with girlfriend in trunk you will be on 6.00 news---not in a good way

Its Florida, that kind of stuff happens all the time. http://jalopnik.com/5972207...ricas-craziest-state

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE / 3800 s/c
Fieros For Sale

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you thinking of going into kidnapping ?????
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

If Stan was a gentleman, he'd teach the new hottie how to drive... and then volunteer to ride in the boot himself.

Nah, ain't going to happen.

Have you seen pics of Stan, there's no way he's fitting in the trunk.

Joe
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I once had to fit 4 hot girls into my GT with me. Passenger seat, one between her legs, one straddling the console, and one on my lap. Let me tell you, it was hell, but we made it!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:
...Let me tell you, it was hell...

Oh, the humanity...

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My best was 3 girls in the passenger seat. One had hips, but no boobs. The other had boobs, no hips. They fit together like legos. And the third was on their lap. Good times.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only if you need traction,
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Fiero is not really one of those "bodies in the trunk" kind of cars.

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

If the ride is more than a city block, my guess is that the girlfriend and yorkie would be suffocated and baked when you opened the trunk.

Never once in that entire post did Stan say "alive". I say with a little lotion and some duct tape and you are in like Flint. (For the sarcastically challenged, I am joking)

Jim

PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

My best was 3 girls in the passenger seat. One had hips, but no boobs. The other had boobs, no hips. They fit together like legos. And the third was on their lap. Good times.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Jim

CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not recommend placing someone in the trunk and driving away unless you want to kill them.

------------------
Red 1988 GT 5 speed LQ1 Powered
Poly all around, Koni's and Lowered
Items for sale - cradle support - 3800 tranny mounts
http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/CC_Rider/

[This message has been edited by CC Rider (edited 10-15-2013).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2013 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never forget a friend will help you move,, a real friend will help you move a body!!

true friends will cruze to Daytona 2014 together & establish memories never to be forgotten
check out actuall Fiero trunk size
try the "Ocean Deck" bar on the beach..
the Nations multi trillion debt could take the big bite out of us at any time,so do not miss Daytona 2014

Send out the The sub prime finance Rat signal ..
AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can say that I have done this before...
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the average Fiero Freak can not get his 5'5' girl companion in the trunk with her yapping flea bag,ya gotta have a buddy help you stuff the hosebag,s 207 pounds of jelly roll donuts firmly in the Fiero trunk,if your trunk leaks she may need a large water hose for cool fresh air,but you can get her in the drive in movie if one is extant in your area ,with cooler air now spreading accross the country,you can place your heavy cookies & chips consummer in the fiero trunk for longer rides when her mother rides in front,,never ride a fat lady in a fiero if she has tried the new expensive mexican tri power bean.s!

the road to Fiero Daytona 2014is gonna b clear during the last 4 days of march ,, As Fiero,s going over 75MPH are invisible to state troopers watch out for the local gendarmes & Policia..
the end of march is when all the spring break florida college girl Bikini contest are held !!
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread title: some crazy story about fitting girlfriend and dog into Fiero trunk.

Actual thread subject: Daytona 2014

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 10-17-2013).]

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhlanstan doesn't realize that a blow up doll he bought used at a thrift shop doesn't actually qualify as a "real" girlfriend.. LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock