Started on: 10-08-2013 09:14 PM
Replies: 6 (306 views)
Last post by: kendallville on 10-09-2013 08:45 AM
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just watching NCIS and there was a Ferrari that was being chased by a cop and I thought myself "I'll bet you it's a Fiero or Mera. Sure enough the car blew up and the forensics team was looking at it and it showed a strut tower off of the Fierro in the wreckage.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

I was just watching NCIS and there was a Ferrari that was being chased by a cop and I thought myself "I'll bet you it's a Fiero or Mera. Sure enough the car blew up and the forensics team was looking at it and it showed a strut tower off of the Fierro in the wreckage.

I just saw it......the "hero" car was a real 308 Ferrari. I didn't pay close enough attention to the wreckage, but figured they didn't blow up a real Ferrari (even though you can find some pretty cheap 308's).
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

I was just watching that, thought it was a Fiero but not sure. The wreckage sure looked like one ,was watching to see if they
Would show the eingine. The yellow car at the end looked like a Fiero with a kit body.
Maybe someone knows or will find out.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I am a bit lost. The episode tonight did not have a chase scene in it. It was about a drop out Naval pilot that tried to blow up an aircraft carrier with a single engine prop plane with a butt load of C4 in the backseat. (I LOVE this show, but that sounds so hoaky when spelled out like that!)

Did all 3 of you happen to watch a re-run on the same night that a new episode aired or something, if so what season/episode is it?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-09-2013).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NCIS L.A. ?
MarkS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw the strut tower too, couldn't miss it..

------------------
86 SE V6 4 speed
86 SE V6 Auto
2008 G6 GT "Street" Coupe
2005 Buick 3.6 Rendezvous
2001 Olds Silhouette (AKA The Band Van)

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

NCIS L.A. ?

Yes , L.A. sorry original post left that info off. I knew what he was talking about because I was watching

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock