Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who would let thier daughters drive this?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who would let thier daughters drive this? by AL87
Started on: 10-07-2013 12:16 PM
Replies: 20 (754 views)
Last post by: cmechmann on 10-08-2013 09:45 PM
AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My two oldest daughters first car was a Fiero. Very safe and couldn't pile a bunch of people in. Of course, they were 4-cyl. But one went on to buy a GT and had contacted Fast Fieros about the 3.8SC just as she was ready to pull the trigger, he started having problems.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the problem with a girl driving that?
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2013 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^Agreed. Paint looks beautiful.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I trust both of my girls before I would ever let my son & he is the oldest out of all three!
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, there's nothing wrong with the guy letting the daughter drive a fiero like that....

its just... who would rather drive that fiero for themselves?
that car is beautiful.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2013 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two seats. Fairly safe. Hard to get/give sexual relations in a Fiero. Smart dad.

I think I will get my Son a van.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Two seats. Fairly safe. Hard to get/give sexual relations in a Fiero. Smart dad.

Obviously you never met the right girls!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 10-07-2013).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Obviously you never met the right girls!

Gotta Love those flexible rag dolls!
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AL87:

Topic: Who would let thier daughters drive this?

Originally posted by AL87:

Oh, there's nothing wrong with the guy letting the daughter drive a fiero like that....

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ad:

This was my daughter's car, but has been sitting for a month after moving her to a four seater. Car was gone through mechanically and repainted. She was driving this each day to and from college without issue for over a year, she just needed four seats. The A/C is excellent in this car. I have a clear FL Title. V6, 5-Speed car.

Trades: I would be interested in convertibles or a 2005 or newer 6 cylinder Mustang or Challenger. No bikes, boats or VW Beatles....already have those.

Thanks, Bill 321-nine-three-nine-1171

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would let either one of my daughters drive that. Heck, I would help them learn how to fix it.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where there's a will, there's a way!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw this car in person at the Annual Celebration Exotic Car Show, one of the best exotic car shows around.

At that particular show, the dad unveiled the car to his daughter for her birthday.

Both the paint and the car were beautiful.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I bought my daughter a 86 gt just for that reason NO ROOM!!!!!!!!! with model looks and the boys chasing her I am saving myself from a heart attack in the near future with that car!
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't let them drive it, but that's only because I would be driving it.

Jim
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
I saw this car in person at the Annual Celebration Exotic Car Show, one of the best exotic car shows around.

At that particular show, the dad unveiled the car to his daughter for her birthday.

Both the paint and the car were beautiful.

but isn't the paint on the car, making it part of the car? XD
I thought you were going to say something about the daughter there, ya got me! XD

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be letting my daughter drive mine she's only 1 but hey hopefully I'm around then or the car will go to my dad for a bit then her.

------------------

http://www.gofundme.com/diabetescasey
3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.7@113
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
)

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what about a bus !!!!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I would let either one of my daughters drive that. Heck, I would help them learn how to fix it.

Yup - that was the rule in our house! :-)
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My daughter pulled the head on her Storm.I just torqued it down for her. This was back before she got married. She has driven mine. She says the throttle is too sticky. Son in law can't wait for the 3800 to go in.
The wife loves to ride in it, but won't drive it. That was one of the reasons i got an auto. She just don't like not having power steering. Spoiled. So TOO BAD.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock