a Lamborghini fiero! by f85gtron
Started on: 10-07-2013 05:25 AM
Replies: 3 (539 views)
Last post by: deadwood on 10-09-2013 09:36 PM
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2013 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is saw this lambo kit fiero at a festival in downtown Augusta, Ga on Sunday 6 October. I looked around, but didn't see any owners lurking around... anyone know who's this is?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 327
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shame the stripe and the wheels really spoil the illusion. Looks good otherwise.
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
re: stripes.... real lambos don't need stripes to go fast..or to look fast either! I'm with you. the stripes ruin it. ALSO, you can't tell from the pic, but the windshield and headlight plexi is SCREWED on! i saw that and made me want to smack whoever built it.... otherwise, it really looked pretty cool.
deadwood

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. No.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock