Central NY crew by bonaduce
Started on: 09-30-2013 05:53 PM
Replies: 2 (113 views)
Last post by: Fierofreak00 on 10-01-2013 07:44 AM
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those in central ny (or if you want to drive). There are 4 fiero's in Vince's U Pull It in Marcy NY, just outside Utica/Rome. There is a Red '86 fastback, some one was nice enough to take the bumpers off and place them on the hood, deck lid and spoiler sitting next to car, tail lamps and side markers are gone. Interior has been gone through, most is still there but broken trim (which made it easy for me to get the headliner). Grey interior pass seat excellent, driver seat rough, overall great shape for panels.
Gold '86 SE sitting next to it, seats gone, front bumper trashed, head removed after some one broke decklid in half, maybe a few salvageable pieces left (I got the cluster). '84 farther back in the yard, real dirty outside but all there inside and out, right next to it is a Black '87 se which is unmolested, some one took car of this car, shows it age but real nice, kicker is someone has already placed an 3.8 NA in it. Tag on it says bad motor and tranny. Just a heads up for you out there.

dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

For those in central ny (or if you want to drive). There are 4 fiero's in Vince's U Pull It in Marcy NY, just outside Utica/Rome. There is a Red '86 fastback, some one was nice enough to take the bumpers off and place them on the hood, deck lid and spoiler sitting next to car, tail lamps and side markers are gone. Interior has been gone through, most is still there but broken trim (which made it easy for me to get the headliner). Grey interior pass seat excellent, driver seat rough, overall great shape for panels.
Gold '86 SE sitting next to it, seats gone, front bumper trashed, head removed after some one broke decklid in half, maybe a few salvageable pieces left (I got the cluster). '84 farther back in the yard, real dirty outside but all there inside and out, right next to it is a Black '87 se which is unmolested, some one took car of this car, shows it age but real nice, kicker is someone has already placed an 3.8 NA in it. Tag on it says bad motor and tranny. Just a heads up for you out there.

dan

last one sounds tempting, should investigate deeper, probably wasn't running properly due to a bad tune label it bad and toss it to the side, tons of worth while stuff in there im sure.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That certainly is a long drive! Thanks for the heads up, I may have to take a drive up there this weekend. -Jason

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock