N.C. get together by spirit
Started on: 09-30-2013 08:59 AM
Replies: 25 (670 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 11-05-2013 07:53 AM
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple of NC Fiero owners decided to get together for a meet-n-greet on Nov. 2 at Grill 57 in Raleigh. The time is around 10 AM but we will probably be there until mid afternoon. Street address is 4202 Fayetteville road. Everyone is welcome so come out bring your car of any make. We hope you can bring your Fiero but if not bring whatever. We just want to meet any members on the NC Fiero Forum in order to put a face with a name. So come on out promise a goog laugh.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to be there - it's been a long time.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well since the time of the meet was changed for me, I better be there!! Looking forward to it!

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP

Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too far out to say for me, but i'll definately try to make it out. It would be my first forum get-together.

------------------
1984 Pontiac Fiero SE Silver 2.5l 4-speed 4.10
1980 Chevrolet Citation Primered 2.5l Auto
1999 Kawasaki Drifter VN1500J Deep Gooseberry Purple
2005 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic VN800B Candy Red

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey...whiteandnerdy27 and I would like to hit Cars and Coffee in Greensboro on our way over there. Any chance we could make this a little later to allow both venues? Anyone want to join us at Cars and Coffee before this gathering?

edit to add:

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:
Well since the time of the meet was changed for me, I better be there!! Looking forward to it!

Didn't happen to be made earlier for you did it? Not really looking to cause a conflict, just added the above before fully reading everyone's post.

Editing my edited edit:
catching up on the NC forums now....forget I suggested the later time. We will cut Cars and Coffee short to be there.

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 10-05-2013).]

ChuckLS1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars and Coffee in Greensboro is about a mile from my house. It's not on Nov 2, it's the third Saturday of every month.

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP

CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always assumed it would be the first Saturday as well. Guess that destroys that plan. I have no issue with the time then.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Giving this a bump so it doesn't fall off NC folks' radar and so hopefully more can make it...

------------------

ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope to make it for an hour or so, probably not in a Fiero though, kid is driving his and mine just killed a brake hose so it's inop until I get that fixed which would be easier if I actually had time to work on it!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

ChuckLS1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to post this link to the NC Fiero forum for those of you not on there. http://ncfiero.com/Forum/vi...&t=4357&p=5749#p5749

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone from Raleigh NC area buy a Red 3.4 T Top Fiero back in 04 or 05 time frame? My mother in law sold one in Cary NC then. I tried to talk her into letting me make payments but I wasn't able to afford much of anything back then lol. I would love to come out an visit sometime. I was stationed on the coast and lived in Raleigh when I got out.

Ben
PFF
System Bot
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably not going to make it after all sadly.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to make a plan for Saturday morning - my wife is joining me, and we're wondering if we should get breakfast before we show up, or are there food & beverage plans, or...?

Can't really make a whole afternoon of it, but wanted to see what people had in mind - just hanging out and talking shop, or something else.

------------------

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Trying to make a plan for Saturday morning - my wife is joining me, and we're wondering if we should get breakfast before we show up, or are there food & beverage plans, or...?

Can't really make a whole afternoon of it, but wanted to see what people had in mind - just hanging out and talking shop, or something else.

Anybody?
ChuckLS1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick,
The plan is to meet at Grill 57 at around 10-10:30. Some people are coming later in the day but a few of us are going to be there earlier. Check out the thread on the NC Forum that I posted above for some more info.

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP

ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I 'might' be able to make the 10:30 ish time for an hour or so. no idea what I will be driving though at this time.

------------------

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder...four of us are coming with three Fieros.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my GT running again but it is a four-and-a-half hour drive one way for me. Wish there was a more direct route. I can get to Columbia, SC in only three-and-a-half! I don't trust my car enough for a trip like that yet. Gotta get some more miles out of the "new" engine first.

Have fun!

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I certainly understand not trusting it....but if you took the 421 route, you would be driving through some really nice roads as you enter NC....then you would be driving right by my house in Wilkesboro....then you could caravan over with us. And...as a backup plan should there be any trouble...I have a truck and trailer.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

I certainly understand not trusting it....but if you took the 421 route, you would be driving through some really nice roads as you enter NC....then you would be driving right by my house in Wilkesboro....then you could caravan over with us. And...as a backup plan should there be any trouble...I have a truck and trailer.

Excellent idea and offer! That's exactly what I'll do...next time!

Maybe you guys could come to Kingsport in a few weeks. Crazydragn is supposed to be getting his 3800 swapped car back soon. Would be nice if there was a group of guys there to see him receive it.

Jonathan
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading that way in a few minutes...

------------------

PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time - the weather was perfect for it, too.

A good group of folks and cars - thanks also for making the Mrs. feel welcome and involved.

------------------

spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We sure need more pictures of the "meet-n-greet" this past week-end. Very sorry that I was not able to make it. I was so looking forward to being there. Next time.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you had a nice turnout. I hate I missed it. I woke up to the sound of my pager going off Saturday morning.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2013 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I figured your absence was work-related.

BTW, click here and sign up for future get-togethers and great info - http://ncfiero.com

------------------

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 11-05-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave