What Is It by myuglyface
Started on: 09-30-2013 12:34 AM
Replies: 4 (224 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 09-30-2013 08:52 AM
myuglyface

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for myuglyfaceSend a Private Message to myuglyfaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally getting around to changing my headliner on the 1986 and discovered I should be way more physically tiny. Anyway, when I was removing the driver side pillar trim a thing fell out. I give up trying to send a pic but it is about four inches of small rubber tube connected to an equally small but about 8" of clear tube with a rubber tip on the end. What the.......?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunroof car? it's probably a drain hose for the sunroof channel.
myuglyface

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for myuglyfaceSend a Private Message to myuglyfaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No sunroof...the rubber tip also has no hole in it. The whole thing is only 11" in length and seemed to be midway in the trim.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard of such a thing. Unless maybe a previous owner was trying to fix a squeak or rattle and crammed it in there.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May very well have been from a previous hidden antenna. I know several people who have hidden their stock antenna in the A pillar.

Just my $.02

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock