Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
   mom needs callers to her new cellphone!! how about "hows my driving bumber sticker"

Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: Totally O/T.
mom needs callers to her new cellphone!! how about "hows my driving bumber sticker" by uhlanstan
Started on: 09-29-2013 09:27 PM
Replies: 1 (249 views)
Last post by: fierogtlt1 on 09-30-2013 06:05 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My new girlfriend got her mom a cell phone for her birthday,,the MOM is a 325 pound black lady, a real heifer & side of beef for a white shark meal ,,& her older lady friends do not have cell phones ,,I need some ideas to improve her calling list,so she gets a lot of calls when meandering down the road In her battered Buick (she needs a lot of seating room) I look very thin when I hangout with her!!
she is to large for the old""my boyfriend is out of town"" that draws more men than a new discount asian massage parlour free promotional car wash
what do you guys think about having a bumper sticker made(only$10) ""hows my driving,cal 555,555-5555 ?? Im sure she would make new many friends
she may not be comming to the Daytona speed way Fiero event at the end of march,this should be a big one!! so get the car ready & plan your trip to the Sunshine state afters months of cold weather, a florida vacation is splendid start with Daytona,,have you ever been inside the track??
then a trip to Disney world & Universal studios will give you a really relaxing vacation ,,you can also take a cruise.. the space center needs to be seen !!
so let the wife or girlfriend in ,to get organized or to make it really interesting invite the wife & girlfried together ..its time they got to know each other !!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BACK AWAY FROM THE PIPE !!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
This thread has been moved here: Totally O/T.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock