Lambo / Vertical Doors by FieroCanada
Started on: 09-29-2013 08:42 PM
Replies: 15 (778 views)
Last post by: EvilSqueezles on 10-02-2013 07:59 PM
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been trying to find some for a good price, and good fit.
searched the forum and the internet but have read bad things about many vendors and just cant seem to find anywhere to purchase them and for a good price.
can anyone point me in a direction?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V8Archie sells a bolt on kit I believe. Not sure on price but you can check his website.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie. His seem to be the best quality out there. Shoot him a PM. Not sure on his timeline right now.
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the fast replies.
Ill send him a pm about them.
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are Jesse's too....

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a set from jesse, the stainless steel ones they were well built. I just had issues with the way the door always felt like it was trying to spring open or pull on the latch pin.
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had messaged him and at this time he is not producing any more.
Jimmy2s83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy2s83Send a Private Message to Jimmy2s83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...xp=mtr#ht _5878wt_814

Saw these and wondered if anyone knows if they are as bolt on ready as the seller makes it seem.
Did a quick search and didn't seen any menion of them on PFF but certainly something to look into.

Just found anothe vender as well.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/198...p=mtr#ht_5839wt_1005

[This message has been edited by Jimmy2s83 (edited 10-02-2013).]

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it looks like they might be in the first link, though I would be wary of eBay vertical door hinges in general as they tend to be BOLT on with a welder and a ton of modification. Though the first set look like it mght actually bolt to where the stock hinges bolt to. The second one just has pictures of cars and not the product.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something tells me those will not work WITHOUT cutting and welding... fieros do not have a standard vertical level spaceframe door wall ... if you look at Archies thread he demonstrates the work needed to make these type of hinges work with the fiero structure .... maybe he sent VDI the modification plans to them ... Archie can you chime in ??

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-02-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Jimmy2s83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy2s83Send a Private Message to Jimmy2s83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is why I love PFF!

Getting some good insight on a product before someone wastes the money on a set that isn't worth it.

Hopefully Archie can give some insight to the kits on Ebay.

It'll be a while before I'm officially ready for a set but sure would like to know if those are as advertised or another misleading ad on Ebay.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree ...Archie has the best ones when available. His are specifically designed for our vehicle.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I have to agree ...Archie has the best ones when available. His are specifically designed for our vehicle.

I agree with this. I got mine a year ago from Archie and they work great.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got Archie's,...the best IMO.

EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talked to Archie about a month ago and he only had one set left in stock. Didn't sound like he was gonna get any more but I could be wrong there.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock