New Fiero group Forming by amflyer
Started on: 09-28-2013 03:50 PM
Replies: 20 (1266 views)
Last post by: grkboy707 on 01-11-2014 11:17 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sending this out to owners of Fiero’s in the Maryland and Southern PA region. I am putting together a group named Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group. This group is not what you would call a club but here is the intention for the idea. First create a web site for this venture, on this site I want to list by regions car shows that will be going on each month. I will also have a section where If you know where a show or cruise in is going on you can post a reply something like “hey I am attending this event anyone want to join me”. I am hoping to create a portal where Fiero owners can get together and go to some local events showing off their cars and meeting up at the same time. My purpose is to do this at no cost to anyone who wants to sign up. This is just in the planning stages at this time and I am gauging interest to see who may be interested in signing up to use this information. What I would need for the site would be name, address, city, state type of car and e-mail address. Later on in development there could be plans to add an informational tech area when members could go in to seek answers to questions that are frequently asked about Fiero’s. we could also add a good business that is in our area who may have worked on your car and did a great job at a good price. The list would also group the owners closer together so they could possibly get together more than just a couple of times a year and not really drive that far to attend an event. We could organize cruises or picnics or just a get together at a good place to eat. The possibilities could be endless. If you are interested please respond back to me and if you are not just do not respond at all. I am hoping to get this off the ground starting 2014. If you know of anyone who may own a Fiero and would be interested in this please pass the word.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be in for sure and I know a few non forum members local that may be interested too
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested, and would be able to help with the site if you had any questions.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://mayor2020.wix.com/fierosforever#

Keith put together the central VA club. He might be able to share some ideas.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great feedback guys keep it coming!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was debating on posting a thread, but at the fall show I was talking to pete a bit, we discussed a gettysburg cruise, I am also itching to do something more. I'd like the fiero community or even a club to be community based, i'd like to do something like a something like toys for tots or anything to really give back anything as little as even, doing a run to a store to grab tons of candy for kids, and take it to several hospitals on Halloween to give to kids who are sick. Then afterwards do a small even or show or hang around with the kids. I feel as if there needs to be more of a face for the fiero.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm down, just need to get old grumpy back on the road.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhh the ol' Mason-Dixon FOG!!!!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

I was debating on posting a thread, but at the fall show I was talking to pete a bit, we discussed a gettysburg cruise, I am also itching to do something more. I'd like the fiero community or even a club to be community based, i'd like to do something like a something like toys for tots or anything to really give back anything as little as even, doing a run to a store to grab tons of candy for kids, and take it to several hospitals on Halloween to give to kids who are sick. Then afterwards do a small even or show or hang around with the kids. I feel as if there needs to be more of a face for the fiero.

Excellent idea.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are almost ready to go live with our contact pages for the new Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group. If you are interested and in our area please send me a PM and we will ad your name to our growing list. If you have any events in and around the Maryland PA area please let us know.

------------------
NYFOC Member

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...would be interested. Just moved to Baltimore & don't have the car moved here yet. Looking for things to do in 2014!
turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

We are almost ready to go live with our contact pages for the new Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group. If you are interested and in our area please send me a PM and we will ad your name to our growing list. If you have any events in and around the Maryland PA area please let us know.

If you haven't already, add my name to the list. You know my Fiero pretty well!

At some point, I could always host a gathering at my house, even tech sessions. Hot food, cold beer! There's are two local picnic areas surrounded by mountains with plenty of parking near me too.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are just some of the ideas that we are planning for 2014
Spring Watkins Glen
GM Nationals Carlisle
Maryland International Raceway
Neffsville Fall Show
Cars and Coffe Hunt Valley
Local cars shows listed by our group members
If you have any ideas please suggest them so we can plan ahead, We will plan several cruise weekends so we are sure some of them will be there to attend.
Our web site will soon be up to offer many more possibilities, Remember no dues or fees just submit your contact information to us thru a PM here or an e-mail to 84indy@gmail.com this is a car group not a club!

------------------
NYFOC Member

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
offer removed as per amflyers request sorry guys

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 01-11-2014).]

1fast2m4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm from MD whats up with this, is there a website?

------------------
1986 SE 3800SC/4t65eHD (12.871@104.96)
HX-40, FrozenBoost I/C, 80lb injectors & E85 Coming soon.....

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The site is not up yet

------------------
NYFOC Member

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sounds great! Like, really great and I'm excited!!! Maybe instead of a tech section, you could put an area where people want some person in person help on their car. Just thinking the forum has more info on it than you'd be able to get on the website for a loooong time. I will be watching this thread closely!!
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Idea as of right now we are taking all suggestions so please keep them coming!

------------------
NYFOC Member

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to mention the local cruises. Lowes in Abingdon MD has a weekly cruise on Friday nights, and across the street, Wegmans has a more organized cruise (I think once a month?). Walmart on 43, near Parkville, MD has a cruise on Saturday nights.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock