Started on: 09-28-2013 09:06 AM
Replies: 0 (125 views)
Last post by: LoW_KeY on 09-28-2013 09:06 AM
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The launching in he car is tricky... ran 12.7@113 first one other runs were 12.8. onward... I can't argue I guess best 60 foot was 2.0 . The car still feels like it has a slight surge up top not sure if the N* TB and maf tables need adjusted to solve it. I had basic table thrown on.

guy came up with a 2002 camaro and gave me good words, said he remembers them coming out in 1985, he's like 85 right said close 84 we talked a bit real down to earth said he liked the car. I went down the track and we got matched up next time, were both standing outside he asked what I ran told him 12.8. Then we went a bit later he cracked off a 13.3 vs my 12.8 again.

Last run ran a WRX STi... I was hoping for a better time as I saw he was pulling 12..4 - 12.6's we both go, I jump him at light and hold my ground to the end pullling on him,. his 60 foot 1.8 vs my 2.1... him 12.4@111 me 12.8@113. Now if I could've borrowed one of his 60 foots

overall fun night, my friend has a worn out 305 s10.. he wasn't thrilled to run but I told him just see what it does then when you build up your motor see what that does. His previous s10 had a 360. He had a blast though and got teh guy in the burn out box to really spray it down his 2nd time around as for me I casually roll thru it..

Now I guess it's time to think about that turbo

got many compliaments and wtf looks as the deck was open to cool down charger. Seen a 03 Z06 Ligenfelter too nice car,

It was packed and annoying at first lots of drag cars got to go while the street cars sat for 90 min in line

Car weight 2820 on side note
------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.9 @110/2.1 60 foot, with faulty throttle cable crap CAI
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
07 HHR - Wifes (tried to have her get the SS)

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 09-28-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock