Repair manuals on CD by LornesGT
Started on: 09-24-2013 12:33 AM
Replies: 8 (156 views)
Last post by: seajai on 09-24-2013 07:22 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What repair manual if any, can someone recommend that is available on CD or download?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year is your car?
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These

------------------
Download Manuals here: http://www.fieronews.net/fusion/downloads.php

[This message has been edited by 30+mpg (edited 09-24-2013).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are basic manuals not the repair manual. I have one but it is so vague. I am hoping to find a GM manual on cd like I found for my wife's car with test procedures and wiring diagrams. The manuals on ebay I found I am unsure of. Mine is an 86 GT.
92wastheyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As many times as I have been to that site I missed this, thanks.
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried helminc.com? They are the official source for GM Factory Service Manuals and those from many other manufacturers. Some publications are available on CD/DVD as well as paper.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$75 and out of stock. I do prefer to support Rodney and the Fiero Store when I can since so much of this stuff would not be available without them. If their prices are to high then I do look for other source but mostly if I need it right now. I do wish they would send coupons out for people that buy often!
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock