Fiero in show Raising Hope by 07Hoffmannd
Started on: 09-18-2013 09:32 PM
Replies: 2 (221 views)
Last post by: hyperv6 on 09-19-2013 05:34 PM
07Hoffmannd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 07HoffmanndSend a Private Message to 07HoffmanndEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a silver fast back in the show Raising Hope, season 3, episode 11 (Credit Where Credit Is Due), at 7 min. Just after the 2nd commercial break. Jimmy and Sabrina are driving Virginia's car. The car is in the background out of the drivers side in a parking lot behind a fence. Funny thing, the episode is about a Delorean. Haha. Wonder if someone in the show is a secret 80's car fan. This episode is great because it has Christopher Loyd (who plays "Doc" in Back to the Future).

The premise of the episode is Jimmy needs a new car. He goes searching and his parents, Burt and Virginia, see an ad for the Delorean in the paper. They buy the car. Jimmy finds out his credit is terrible and can't buy a new car because when he was younger his parents took out credit cards in his name when he was 5 yrs old, racking up $125,000 in interest over 20 years. They go to the bank and who's the banker? Christopher Loyd! Who will erase the debt if they give him the Delorean. The end if the episode is pretty hilarious too.

There's also a Pacer earlier in the episode.

Thought this info would be cool to some people. I'm pretty sure there is a list somewhere on PFF of fieros on shows. The most recent obvious sighting being in the new movie pain and gain, which was awesome because I also drive a red 88 formula. Plus Dwayne Johnson is awesome. I'm gonna try to get a screen shot of the fiero.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
07Hoffmannd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 07HoffmanndSend a Private Message to 07HoffmanndEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this show but this Fiero in a show thing is getting a little out of hand. LOL!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock