proud new fiero owner here : Nose question by thegreatvoid
Started on: 09-17-2013 01:27 PM
Replies: 4 (254 views)
Last post by: thegreatvoid on 09-17-2013 08:06 PM
thegreatvoid

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thegreatvoidSend a Private Message to thegreatvoidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. Proud new owner of an 88 fiero. I'm admittedly not the most car savvy guy, but I love this thing and am pretty committed to keeping it on the road. I'm hoping I can tap in to the wealth of information you guys possess every once in a while to help me do so.

My first question is a pretty mundane one. Theres a bit of damage to the front end of the hood. I've been looking into getting a front end mask or "bra" to cover it up. I really like the way they look, and i figure it'll be a lot cheaper then getting the body work done.

I've tracked someone down with a mask for an 87 gt. Mine is an 88 coupe. Is the nose size and shape different between these models? Would the mask for an 87 gt fit my 88 coupe?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. or for that matter: if anyone out there has a mask for an 88 coupe they wanna get rid of, that would work too!!

thanks a lot!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They differ greatly...not interchangable.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You may want to put an ad in The Mall (here on this forum) and also check auto parts stores like www.fierostore.com

BTW, you can only use an 87-88 coupe/formula mask, other years/models will not fit.

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 09-17-2013).]

Dflint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thegreatvoid

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thegreatvoidSend a Private Message to thegreatvoidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info guys! i emailed the guy in buffalo to see what model/year his was for. I'll definitely post something in the mall as well.

best!

Josh

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock