stock 88 GT wheels price??? by racingfortheson
Started on: 09-13-2013 09:48 AM
Replies: 9 (370 views)
Last post by: racingfortheson on 09-16-2013 10:41 PM
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of stock 86 GT wheels. I was just wondering what I should sell them for? They have almost new tires on them right now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 or 86 wheels? I would say that rims go for about $100 a set, depending on condition and 88's may go for a little more. Tires... well.... depends on quality of them, vs new.

So.. $200-$300 maybe? Really hard to say. Start high, and drop price
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$100 to $200 depending on tires....
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lucky if u can even sell them to tell u the truth....But $150 with good tires...

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody going to the Ruckus want them? I would have no problem selling to a member for $150. The tires have 90% tread left in them. PM me your number and I can text pics.

[This message has been edited by racingfortheson (edited 09-13-2013).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold a set several years back no tires on the rears, but good tires on the front with all decent shape wheels i.e. no road rash for $200. *88 stock wheels, fronts, are limited supply and in good shape should bring in $200 or so.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

I have a set of stock 86 GT wheels. I was just wondering what I should sell them for? They have almost new tires on them right now.

The thread title says '88 wheels, which would have 7" wide rears & 6" wide fronts. '86 wheels would be 4 identical widths.

What kind & size of tires?
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested. Pm sent

Edit;will 88's fit on 86?

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 09-15-2013).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Edit;will 88's fit on 86?

They'll "fit", but the '88 front wheels will be sticking into the wheel well more than they should on an '86.
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I have as deal worked out. If something changes I will post them up in the mall.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock