Started on: 09-10-2013 07:59 PM
Replies: 5 (335 views)
Last post by: TopNotch on 09-12-2013 05:43 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On craigs list there is a person seeking a specific Fiero.
See here: http://chicago.craigslist.o.../wan/4040749491.html

If you have or know who has, Please help them out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been seeing that ad for a long time. I just now remembered that I saw a gold 2M4 on RT 71 a few months ago in Oswego. It was a shame I couldn't turn around and talk to him. We did wave though. Ugh, I can't believe that may have been his car.
Waukegan is no where near me though.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is from Shockwave. This is his mothers car. Keep your eyes out. They deserve to have it back

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
1992 Bonneville SSEI 2000 Grand Prix GT

FieroNews

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for spreading this, really appreciate the additional exposure! This is the same car I was researching in this thread, from awhile back...

I've had the ad up all summer but have had no bites, and unfortunately the only contact with the family of the guy that owned it last I was given won't respond to email or Facebook messages. I believe it could be anywhere from Waukegan to Kenosha, but is likely sitting in a garage somewhere in Zion. Since it hasn't been registered since 07, I don't think we'll see it on the road. IL secretary of state's website still shows it with the original title from when my mom sold it in early 94, so fortunately it hasn't been scrapped or sold as long as the paperwork is still current.

Some additional history on that car: it was in a crash within 6 months of her buying it. A Buick turned in front of her and drove over the front. The frame sustained no damage - and just a headlight and new panels later the car was back on the road within weeks. We still have the loose plastic and headlight door from that.

------------------

| [jonrev Photography]

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 09-12-2013).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill keep a look out for it Shockwave, it was nice meeting you at Fierorama!
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShockWave:

That'll buff right out!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock