Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Western KY - Mid America Fieros "Moonshine Run" September 28, 2013

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western KY - Mid America Fieros "Moonshine Run" September 28, 2013 by fierochic1
Started on: 09-09-2013 03:02 PM
Replies: 1 (124 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 09-09-2013 11:16 PM
fierochic1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochic1Click Here to visit fierochic1's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierochic1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to invite everyone to the Mid America Fieros "Moonshine Run" set for September 28. Details at www.midamericafieros.com.

We will meet on top of Kentucky Dam, Gilbertsville, Kentucky, at the Bike Trail Parking Lot at 10:00 a.m. and depart around 10:30. We will wind our way through Land Between the Lakes and stop off for a visit at Silver Trail Distillery, which was recently featured on the Discovery Channel's "Moonshiners" series. We will also stop off for lunch and make several stops for visiting and photo opportunities. We will finish the evening with a drive-in movie at Calvert Drive In (www.calvertdrivein.com).

Some of the out of town guests are staying at Days Inn at Calvert City, which is about 3 minutes away from our departure site. If you need additional information, please feel free to e-mail me at Jennifer@midamericafieros.com.

Pictures of prior cruises are available on my Facebook page and this link will take you to my page: www.fierochic.com

We'd love for you to join us!

Jennifer Lindsey Green, Mid America Fieros
Still Driving Excitement

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I won't be able to make the run, can someone just ship me some of the moonshine? The crap out here in California just isn't the same as the real McCoy.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock