headliner material by Jake Blevins
Started on: 09-07-2013 07:38 AM
Replies: 9 (830 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 09-13-2013 09:46 AM
Jake Blevins

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake BlevinsSend a Private Message to Jake BlevinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to say I found a material for headliner at wal mart the entire piece was 83 cents it looks awesome
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum! The headliner material is available many places, and that is lucky for us.....it would be hard to duplicate.
Shonyman32

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it have a foam backing?
bw03

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics? Link to product on the walmart site?
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hancock's Fabrics and Jo Ann's has foam backed headliner material. It is usually on sale and I got mine from Hancock's for half price because it was a remnant. I think I paid around $10 for it--my wife actually did the transaction, she doesn't trust me with anything bigger than a dollar bill. The material is good and I found excellent instructions here by using the Search feature.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just bought a yard at jo-anns last weekend. Regular price is $15.00 a yard, but they always have 40% off coupons on the website you can pull up on your phone.
Jake Blevins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake BlevinsSend a Private Message to Jake BlevinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake Blevins:

Thanks guys for the welcoming I appreciate it. Its my first car and we are trying to fix it up. It has several vacuum leaks right now that Im trying to figure out and Im also ordering a cat delete pipe. Any opinions on the cat delete pipe?
I just wanted to say I found a material for headliner at wal mart the entire piece was 83 cents it looks awesome

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics please
Jake Blevins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake BlevinsSend a Private Message to Jake BlevinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you upload pics from iphone guys? And I will send you some tomorrow it looks really good!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photobucket.com or something like it works.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-13-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock