YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!!!!! by northstar
Started on: 09-04-2013 09:45 PM
Replies: 20 (1130 views)
Last post by: larini74 on 09-07-2013 08:30 PM
northstar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://youtu.be/65-VhSWspVE .. HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK HE HAS IN THIS CAR?

[This message has been edited by northstar (edited 09-05-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It needs my bumper.

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

northstar

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HELL YES IT DUZZ
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen the car many a time in pictures. The guy that did the vid did a great job. That is actually a well put together piece.

Oh yeah, nice build!
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you look up the definition of overkill, it will just show a pic of that car. As good as the video is, it doesn't do the car justice. The craftsmanship is beautiful all the way through. He took home best of show at the 30th, and I absolutely agree that he deserved it.

Saturday night at the 30th, whiteandnerdy27 and I decided to cruise downtown Indy. When Tracy decided to join us, we suddenly found a line of Fieros following us into town.

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CowsPatoot

2792 posts
Member since May 2007
Edit - attack of the dual post....again

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 09-04-2013).]

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is so beautiful.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tracy and his car have been around for a few years and he usually takes it to a lot of shows.

One of the baddest fieros out there.

i agree pictures do it no justice.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen it in person, it's crazy, in a good way
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has been posted several times over the last few years. Every time I see it my first thought is "Bring extra shorts....."

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how fast it is?

Pretty cool car for a V8 swap.
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel:

I wonder how fast it is?

I'd expect "Depends underwear" fast

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 09-06-2013).]

Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool car, sucks it only does 11's at the strip. very flashy though nothing like a giant blower sticking out the deck lid to scare the ricers
turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminds me of "Rat Fink"

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

cool car, sucks it only does 11's at the strip. very flashy though nothing like a giant blower sticking out the deck lid to scare the ricers

I'd have expected it to be faster too.

Here's an 11.52 with 383 SBC auto with nitrous.
http://members.shaw.ca/calg...OWNLOADS/fastRUN.MPG
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the 30th he told me he has never posted on the forum and never once uploaded a picture or video to the Internet... everything you've seen or heard from or about him or his car is other people's interest. I had to laugh. The fact that you have a supercharger snout and belt right next to your head behind 1/2" lexan has to be an interesting feeling too.

It is a damn cool car.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forums northstar. Nice to see new people still joining here. I guess some die and some are born. A lot to discover out there.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a nice chat with him, he sat at our table at the awards breakfast at the 30th. I directed him to a place he could get a 60s Olds Toronado transmission/diff. That car won 1st place swap / modified at the show if I remember right.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-06-2013).]

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too got to see the car at the 30th....really nice BUT I lost interest once I noticed the stock brakes....all show if you are running that weight with solid 84 skidders. Rather be all go and less on the show IMO

Pete

------------------

88 3800 turbo...10 sec Quarter Mile Member.

Myrick813

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Myrick813Send a Private Message to Myrick813Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this car in Land O Lakes. Fl a few months back. I was in my 86 se and was putting groceries in it and want to chase him down but couldn't because the misses want to go home. Really disappointing that i missed my chance. Is he from the Tampa area?
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've ridden in it...he's a member of Suncoast Fieros...

[This message has been edited by larini74 (edited 09-07-2013).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock