Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  NTFC fall activities, from PSN (Sept) to the FallFunRun (Nov) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NTFC fall activities, from PSN (Sept) to the FallFunRun (Nov) by blakeinspace
Started on: 08-30-2013 04:28 PM
Replies: 61 (1151 views)
Last post by: TXGOOD on 11-11-2013 10:10 PM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We might make it but Hopefully we will be too busy moving into our new house to make the trip. Waiting on a few repairs to be done, underwriting, closing, and who knows what else....

Ben
IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck B-Sqaured!

Here is the email I sent for the Club membership.

Wow! A busy month!

2 weeks ago we were at the Cracker Barrel as the guest club, Last week we were in Tyler for Ruckus 12, and this week we are at Pappas BBQ for our regular monthly meeting on Saturday lunch!

For this meeting we will discuss the two events we just participated in, and the highlights (rainlights?) of the Tiger Prowl. I am sure Mike and I would both like to hear any feedback that Ruckus attendees had. NTFC had a lot of support for R12 from helping with games, to route scout, to cruise captain,... It takes a lot of behind the scenes work to make a successful and fun show... but there is always a way to improve for the next time. All cars made it home safe and sound... we had 21 Fiero's in attendance... and maybe up to 45 guests!... it was great. I think Jim discovered a weak fuel pump and Daniel ran out of gas... but all in all... a great trip.

We need to discuss the Fall Fun Run and the X-Mas Party!

Hope to see you Saturday for lunch at Pappas. 1100 or so to whenever!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea.................one more day till NTFC meeting..........

Mike P.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a good meeting. Nice to see you all.

FFR will definitely be November 9th.

I have a lunch location and some other stops already in mind. Working on the route right now!

Hope you all can make it!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello NTFC,

This is an open invite event for all car enthusiasts. Many of you have joined the Fiero Club on it's bi-annual Fun Runs. We try to find scenic curvy roads, and graze along the way.

Saturday, November 9th--
The itenerary is to meet at the traditional Cracker Barrel off I-20/Winscott by 0945 for a 1000 departure. From there we will take back roads to Cresson to a BBQ joint that overlooks the Motorsports Ranch racetrack. Save some room for dessert as we curvey road ourselved to GlenRose for pie. After some time on the square we will make our way around Granbury and end at Revolver Brewery, where for $10 you get a *****in' pint glass and 4x 'half-pints' (yeah, right) to spend the remainder of your afternoon. For obvious reasons, this will be the final stop of the run.

If you have FSR's (walkies) bring 'em. Stay apprised of cruise chatter on channel 2.

www.bbqonthebrazos.com

http://www.youtube.com/watc...9gwsrEHH4vkT&index=2

http://www.revolverbrewing.com/

--blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been on the road for the past 3 weeks, so I have missed all the fun stuff (& the monthly meeting) that was planned this month. I *should* be home on the 9th, so as of now, count me in.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One week to FFR!!!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may show up.
I would like to make it but will see.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry but I'm out guys. Just bought a house and will be settling in there. Plus my parents are coming down to check out the new place. I will post pics of my Fieros in their new home soon.

Ben
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to over hype... but I think the BBQ stop we are going to has moved into my Top 5 list on chop beef sandwiches... and I have eaten' Q all over this great state.
PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I regret I can't make the FFR. It's the last fling before Spring. One thing for sure Blake knows BBQ & Tom knows pie.

Have fun and be safe.

Mike Parker
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still may make it but I`ll be in my truck unless someone knows if two door skins and two front fenders will fit in the passenger seat of a Fiero.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, I'm pretty sure you are good to fit those in your car. If you're worried you can always take out your passenger seat just to be safe!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike take the front seat out before you drive up. Should be room then

We were gonna come up but have family coming down to see our new house. I was looking forward to the drive and BarBeQ
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

josef644

6939 posts
Member since Nov 2006

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Mike, I'm pretty sure you are good to fit those in your car. If you're worried you can always take out your passenger seat just to be safe!

Ben we both had the same idea, and were posting at the same time.
-Joe
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lord Help me Joe. Next thing you know I'm going to be doing a 3.4 swap lol
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well considering all of them stacked up shouldn`t amount to even a foot thick it`s not the height I`m concerned with but the width.
I will measure when I get home.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gotta work so I will be sleeping the day away as yall are cruising and eating BBQ. Everyone have fun and be safe....

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well the Fun Run lived up to its' name! thank you to those that joined, I hope you had a pleasant day. Thanks to Mike Good for making that long haul up from Austin to join us! that was a pleasant surprise.

Next Fun Run will be Spring of 2014. If anyone want to organize it... go for it.

I will post X-Mas party details as soon as I talk to LaHa. See you in December!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I missed another event, but I needed to drive to Denver again to sell an '86 GT and to fix a badly broken front exhaust manifold on my '88 GT. As a bonus, I got my AC to work! That will come in handy next summer.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Blake, it was fun.
It`s always great seeing you guys and talking Fieros, yea.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock