Started on: 08-28-2013 01:30 PM
Replies: 11 (534 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 10-24-2013 05:28 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does any one have access to wiring diagrams I could really use the engine and tranny diagrams for an 07 Chevy Uplander 3900 as I am using this engine and tranny in a Fiero swap and keeping the fly by wire. Thanks Dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try this site.
www.gobookee.net/chevrolet-uplander-wiring/

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-28-2013).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like a lot of other sites they want credit card info to get the diagrams but thanks any ways. Dan
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought the FSM for the 2006 Uplander when I was crazy enough to think I could do the harness for my LZ9 swap. I knew if I planned to run the Uplander drivetrain, I'd need a FSM. I can send you scans if you think they would help.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

I bought the FSM for the 2006 Uplander when I was crazy enough to think I could do the harness for my LZ9 swap. I knew if I planned to run the Uplander drivetrain, I'd need a FSM. I can send you scans if you think they would help.

Yes please that would help a lot, my email is dansflyer@live.ca Thanks
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan I know a guy who has a 3900 running in his 86gt local here I will drop you Troys cell number in a pm!!
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email Sent with all the info you need.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much. Dan
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan,

If the thanks was for me, you're welcome. anyway, do you have a thread in the mall for 3800sc wiring harnesses? And what does availability look like?

-Mitch
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caught right up on 3800SC harnesses now with one manual and one auto built ahead. Dan
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan,
You have PM.
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No PM but got your email and replied. it is always faster to email me as i don't get as much time on the computer as I use to and my phone gets the email for me. Dan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock