Porter Ridge tonight Fiero related! Discovery Channel by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 08-27-2013 10:49 PM
Replies: 4 (790 views)
Last post by: rice.1 on 08-30-2013 09:32 AM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the show itself gives me no hope for humanity but the chick is hot! and in tonight's episode they have a 85 fiero as a prize for a race.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha, I actually live about 15 miles from Spencer, IN, where the show takes place. I just saw the episode last night, and that Fiero looks clean!! Black '85 GT.

A girl I work with says she's seen Kayla before, and said she's a party girl from Bloomington, so probably just an implant on to the show. Sadly, I'd say the rest of the cast is genuine to the area. I'm sure, like every other "reality" show, there's some exaggerations and a partial script, but some folks in the area act like what you see. Haha, I don't care what people say about Indiana folk though, I'm not from here!!

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am watching the episode where he is trying to trade that Fiero and $400 in for a $22,000 camper. LOL! Good looking Fiero though.
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't care if it is fake or real. It is AWESOME.
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show has gotten better actually. The first show felt kind of forces, but the last two have been slightly better.

Couple interesting notes, in the second show, the guy with the pumpkin shooter is Jim Bristoe. In talking with a co worker yesterday, I found out his brother works in another building here on base. He said that's all he does is build pumpkin cannons, and is always in the pumpkin chunkin contests you see in the fall.

In overhearing some other co workers talking yesterday, they said they know terry porter, and said he's not actually as goofy as what he seems on tv, but he does have his moments. The way he acts on tv is is exaggerated at times.

They also said (and I don't know how accurate this is because I was half listening, half trying to discuss a project Im working on) but I thought they were talking about how Discovery was actually filming Jeff "the Bear Man" and they happened to notice Terry, and decided to film him and Porter Ridge instead.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock