Archie video download by Edhurl
Started on: 08-25-2013 04:08 PM
Replies: 15 (443 views)
Last post by: steve308 on 08-26-2013 08:37 PM
Edhurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdhurlSend a Private Message to EdhurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone have the link to the website that has his how to videos for download?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might be looking for www.fieronews.net
I think they had the Archie's how to videos at one time and only for a limited time. When I viewed them the sound quality was not good. If it's the wrong link for the info I apologize. I do know Archie's site has excellent information for reading and printing on his conversion process.

I'll continue to check and if I find the info at another site I'll let you know ASAP.
Steve
Edhurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdhurlSend a Private Message to EdhurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yep that's it but it looks like they are gone, maybe I can buy from Archie.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are still up there. Have to click the catagory and choose Archie

http://www.fieronews.net/fu...wnloads.php?cat_id=7

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear they are still available. You will have to register and wait for a conformation e-mail before you can log in and view and that can take a while so be patient. You may also have to download a program or two to be able to complete the down loads. If you have the chance view the MERA construction videos. Not real MERA but a 308 re-body and the owner of the company could be a long lost brother of Joe Pesci. Fun to listen to.
bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:
You will have to register and wait for a conformation e-mail before you can log in and view and that can take a while so be patient.

The coding for the download is still on the page. If you hover just below where the word DOWNLOAD is, your icon should change to the finger. Click, download and enjoy...
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I've tried to re-register with no success ----- I hope you have more luck than me.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you talking about the choptop demo ?? If so,...here ya go !

http://vimeo.com/1827663
Edhurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdhurlSend a Private Message to EdhurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no luck registering here either. I'm looking for the v8 swap, wish I would have saved it 2 years ago
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all of the videos are public. you do not have to register to download them. Right click on the link and save as.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
1992 Bonneville SSEI 2000 Grand Prix GT

FieroNews

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

all of the videos are public. you do not have to register to download them. Right click on the link and save as.

I can't find them either Tom... They don't show up if I search for Archie v8 in the download search box.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK sorry guys. I have fixed some code on the site and they should all be there for you now to see and download. Let me know if you have further issues.

Thank You
Tom

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
1992 Bonneville SSEI 2000 Grand Prix GT

FieroNews

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works for me now.. Thanks
Edhurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdhurlSend a Private Message to EdhurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet thanks
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Are you talking about the choptop demo ?? If so,...here ya go !

http://vimeo.com/1827663

LOL, Thanks Tony, I never saw that video. I knew it existed but I never found it.

A
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is now working for me! EDHURL, Glad you ask the question as I had lost the link to Fieronew.net when I changed computers.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock