Started on: 08-24-2013 08:12 AM
Replies: 5 (282 views)
Last post by: Dburger on 08-24-2013 01:37 PM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leaving Pull-A-Part after making a good score, I looked over and saw this.

Well, it was a little bit Fiero, anyway.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow the pick and pull near you must be very boring, wish it was that clean around here... Around here I could make a video of walking through the pick and pull yard parking lot and probably get millions of views on youtube from it... Walking through the parking lot shows the true definition of ricer, you see chicken wire grills, fake scoops, parts from like 15 different cars, fartcan exhaust that is touching the ground and held up by some wire, etc. Most of the cars in the parking lot deserve to be in there.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV. Needs exhaust (ETA 9/13) Build Progress
98 GTP - Some mods

BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this car was in a the parking lot, not the yard.

Looks decent with that wing.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it was in the parking lot. As I was taking the picture, a guy who appeared to be in his mid 30's came along with a wheelbarrow full of parts. I asked him if the wing was from a Fiero and I got the big grin and "No English" reply.

Our pick a part lots are very clean and well organized. Isles are big enough to drive a golf cart between rows. Parts that pickers pull from cars and throw into the isles seem to get cleaned up and moved out of the isles on a regular basis.

This is the yard, one of 3 pullaparts in the Atlanta area.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 08-24-2013).]

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fierofool:

" I asked him if the wing was from a Fiero and I got the big grin and "No English" reply."
-
-
-
-
-
-
Are you sure that you were not at a Miami yard??

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 08-24-2013).]

Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2013 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
B12 Nissan Sentra?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock