Video of a FIERO at the Woodward Dream Cruise by red GT
Started on: 08-21-2013 08:14 PM
Replies: 5 (272 views)
Last post by: AkursedX on 08-22-2013 12:36 PM
red GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this on the Detroit News web site, does anyone from Michigan know this owner? Nice to see he received some recognition!

http://www.detroitnews.com/...oodward-Dream-Cruise

------------------
8T6 GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool.
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know who that is.
I was a bit disappointed this year, I never saw a single fiero out there, but I didn't have the time to spend I usually do. The beginning of that video made my day with the two young detroiter's and their comments on the silly big rims, and how the mustang was Perfect.
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was talking to a guy I know and he said he went and saw a front mounted v-8 Fiero.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

I was talking to a guy I know and he said he went and saw a front mounted v-8 Fiero.

I was downtown and an MDU Drift event and when I was getting ready to leave some guy drove buy and asked if I was at the dream cruise because he didn't see even one Fiero this year.

If anyone knows that front engine fiero and talks to him, ask him if he would like to race me. I've seen it a few times over the past couple of months but haven't had a chance to speak with him.

I think this is it. http://www.autoweek.com/art.../carnews01/130619999

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

[This message has been edited by Justinbart (edited 08-22-2013).]

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I saw over a dozen Fieros this year. I waan't even out that much. I cruised a few miles Friday night, went to Mustang Alley Sat. morning and then cruised a few more miles after that.

------------------
'11 Subaru WRX
'04 Mazda RX8 Build Thread
My former Fiero- '88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.367@121.03mph (Sold and gone now)
GM Tuners

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock