Started on: 08-21-2013 09:41 AM
Replies: 4 (336 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 08-22-2013 08:49 PM
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, A business associate of mine from the Easton, PA area keeps a lookout for Fieros for me. He noticed a 4 speed Muncie in the back of my service van and realized it had nothing to do with water treatment.

He just spotted this one. Might be a PFF'r not sure. Car is in Quakertown, PA.
Here's the info.

http://www.krautoinc.com/inventory.aspx?mk=Pontiac

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the very rate 85 with power steering LOL!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a dealer. Not likely a PFF'er. They would know better. I sent them this inquiry:

Due to a bad shoulder injury this would be a good replacement for my daily driver truck. Because power steering was so rare on the Fiero, could you please provide a photo of the power steering pump or power steering fluid reservoir before I take the drive across the state to see the car? Also some interior pictures?
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a 'View Photos' box you can click on for more pics including interior. (No power steering devices shown; maybe PS by Armstrong?)
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I just saw that this afternoon. I overlooked it on my original viewing. But still no reply from them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock