Photoshop gurus by ZACHMAN96
Started on: 08-16-2013 01:23 PM
Replies: 10 (183 views)
Last post by: ZACHMAN96 on 08-16-2013 09:18 PM
ZACHMAN96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have asked this question but it was buried in a thread.
A picture of my car....

Can someone black out my side windows ( they are tinted as much as state law here allows) , black out the stainless rockers and wheels? Some say my car is to flashy so I was curious to see it all black. I have no clue how to due that.
Not that I would do it other then the rockers. I just see so many cars with really dark tinted windows and wonder if they get harrassed by the police. I dont want that. But in summer with no ac it would be nice. On the flip side, my vision in the dark is not that good.

[This message has been edited by ZACHMAN96 (edited 08-16-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go! I used paint instead, hope it helps.

Seriously though, I would leave it alone. It looks great the way it is! I don't care for the blacked out stuff/look.

Kevin
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go, I didnt make the windows TOTALLY black, as that would look unrealistic.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-16-2013).]

ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Here you go! I used paint instead, hope it helps.

Seriously though, I would leave it alone. It looks great the way it is! I don't care for the blacked out stuff/look.

Kevin

THAT is the look I was going for!! Thanks so much
JK. I like it too.

ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ZACHMAN96

108 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Here ya go, I didnt make the windows TOTALLY black, as that would look unrealistic.

Not feeling it. They do have those wheel in black. Glad I didn't go there.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZACHMAN96:

Can someone black out my side windows ( they are tinted as much as state law here allows) , black out the stainless rockers and wheels?

You need to be a bit more specific next time then.... you never mentioned you wanted to change the wheels, just that you wanted them blacked out. Knowing this would have saved me about 45 minutes. I made the mistake and thought you wanted a little more photo realistic.

Here ya go:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-16-2013).]

ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need to be a bit more specific next time then.... you never mentioned you wanted to change the wheels, just that you wanted them blacked out.

The wheels are brand new. Thanks to you I am glad I didn't go with the all black option. It's not for me. Please no attitudes. This is all in fun.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New wheels, and you want to change them? Personally I like the look the way they are now. Very similar with what I went with on my Blue GT Fastback. You most certainly will find a buyer on here when you decide to do the swap.

ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New wheels, and you want to change them? Personally I like the look the way they are now. Very similar with what I went with on my Blue GT Fastback. You most certainly will find a buyer on here when you decide to do the swap.

I do apologize if you really spent 45 min doing this. That was not my intention. Im not worth 45 min of anybodys time. What I was trying to say was I posted this pic of my car with my new wheels. Some people don't like the bling bling and like a more stock appearance. I don't judge other peoples tastes. I just wanted to see my car in all black and I don't like it. I am happy with what I have done so far. And am not selling anything. Sorry for any misunderstanding. That was not my intention.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZACHMAN96:
I do apologize if you really spent 45 min doing this. That was not my intention. Im not worth 45 min of anybodys time.

HEY! DO NOT EVER SELL YOURSELF SHORT LIKE THAT!

Ff you like the way it looks now, that is what is important. So many people probably said, you bought a FIERO?!?! Luckily you did not listen to them when they said that heheh

It was just a misunderstanding is all, I thought you wanted to see what the wheels would look like black and all. I was bored, and it gave me something to do, no matter how much time it took

ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HEY! DO NOT EVER SELL YOURSELF SHORT LIKE THAT!

Ff you like the way it looks now, that is what is important. So many people probably said, you bought a FIERO?!?! Luckily you did not listen to them when they said that heheh

It was just a misunderstanding is all, I thought you wanted to see what the wheels would look like black and all. I was bored, and it gave me something to do, no matter how much time it took

Oh, Im not. I belong to other forums as well, and use them not only as a tool for learning, but as a social gathering for those who appreciate cettain things. In our case Fieros. As a general rule, I don't try to get in heated arguments about this or that. It,s easy in this digital age to do that because you can speak your mind and remain anonymous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that includes me. It is a shame that some like to shove thiers down your throat.
I do appreciate the time you took to do your magic for me.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock