2013 MAFOA FALL SHOW by amflyer
Started on: 08-09-2013 06:37 AM
Replies: 57 (1591 views)
Last post by: RockDork on 09-23-2013 08:32 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAFOA will hold their fall car show this year on September 21 2013. The show will be held in Neffsville PA which is 2 miles East of Lititz PA. We had to move this popular show due to Lititz will no longer support any car show in their park. This show is a show in a show joining in with the popular Neffsville Car Show that has drawn in over 300 cars. Lunch is provided with your registration and our club will give out awards for our group only. We will support four classes as we usually do along with our own best of show award. You must register on our site www.mafoa.com to ensure a spot with our group in our reserved area. Registration for this show is 15 dollars and the pre registration cut off is September 11 at midnight. After that you can register you car thru the Neffsville car show site on the web, but will not be guarenteed a spot in our group area. Please register early! This show is a rain or shine event. Check out our web site for more details, Hope to see you there!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not be able to attend due to a scheduling conflict on the 21st --- Sorry
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully we will see you at a later show
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a few years old, but a good description of the hosting event:

Car Show article
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up to date information is right on the web under Neffsville car show 2013

------------------
NYFOC Member

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad about Lititz no longer hosting car shows. You would think that they would realize that it brings business into the city but such is life. I am planning on joining you at Neffsville and looking forward to the drive and meeting all the great Fiero folks again.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this more of a car show or meet? Would be cool to attend but my car isn't necessarily show car material (yet).

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV. Needs exhaust (ETA 9/13) Build Progress
98 GTP - Some mods

PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen your car personally it will do just fine. Break the mold and come and join us, the club is having a show in a show and will give awards only to those who own a Fiero nothing else. The Neffsville guys will be giving awards away to the other cars that show up. If you don't remember me I sold you that 88 cradle.

------------------
NYFOC Member

sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

I have seen your car personally it will do just fine. Break the mold and come and join us, the club is having a show in a show and will give awards only to those who own a Fiero nothing else. The Neffsville guys will be giving awards away to the other cars that show up. If you don't remember me I sold you that 88 cradle.

Yes I remember, I ended up not using the 88 cradle this time around due to extra cost, maybe at some point I will get around to using it when I do a tranny swap, but atleast the engine is in and running and will have an exhaust in couple weeks time, last page of my build page has a video.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV. Needs exhaust (ETA 9/13) Build Progress
98 GTP - Some mods

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you get it together come on out and meet the gang!

------------------
NYFOC Member

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see Dennis preregister !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
might be there with something really special... and no its not the IMSA
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be the 300 special !!

Keep the jeeps at home there gay

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 08-21-2013).]

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Was my first meet last year and everyone was nice. Good to see those drool worth build thread cars in person.

Not to hijack but Rick where does the Imsa stand?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Must be the 300 special !!

Keep the jeeps at home there gay

No words just
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Was my first meet last year and everyone was nice. Good to see those drool worth build thread cars in person.

Still in the works... the above is my cure to that obsession...

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Not to worry, It's still being worked on and is not lost to the sands of time. There's no time limit on it's rebirth and a little bit gets done as time allows. I will post some pics in his thread when I can.

PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a couple of weeks left to pre register at www.mafoa.com remember if you do not pre register then you may not be with the rest of the Fiero group. Registration deadline is September 11th at midnight.

------------------
NYFOC Member

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JUST 12 DAYS LEFT TO PRE REGISTER!

------------------
NYFOC Member

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just registered online. Looking forward to seeing all the great Fiero folks again this fall.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ONLY 5 DAYS IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS EVENT PLEASE REGISTER AT www.mafoa.com

------------------
NYFOC Member

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ONLY 4 DAYS LSFT TO REGISTER!

------------------
NYFOC Member

Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn thats almost a 6hr drive......grrrr
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Have 3 guys driving down from Saracuse and you say you drive it too far??????????

------------------
NYFOC Member

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 DAYS LEFT TO PREREGISTER! www.mafoa.com

------------------
NYFOC Member

PFF
System Bot
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I Have 3 guys driving down from Saracuse and you say you drive it too far??????????

When i'm surprised my car makes it through each and every day, yes.

and for the record, its only a 4hr drive from Syracuse.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I Have 3 guys driving down from Syracuse and you say you drive it too far??????????

Originally posted by Darksyde:

When I'm surprised my car makes it through each and every day, yes.

and for the record, its only a 4hr drive from Syracuse.

As one of the three, I actually live 40 miles North of Syracuse and we do it 3-4 times a year and have done so for the last 6 yrs running.

And in all honesty, we drive to Westminster MD first, then backtrack to PA for the show(s). Which is a 7 hour drive + the back tracking time. And your more than welcome to join us anytime we go to a southern show. We've not had one major issue (we are all mechanics by trade, so our cars know better than to let us down. ) and would not leave anyone stranded. Hell, when I finished my first 3800 swap, my shakedown cruise was the MD to PA trip for the fall show. This year, I'll be leaving from Rochester which adds another 100+ miles to my trip, leaving later in the day, and I'll be doing it solo... And I have no worries, because if I have any issues, someone will come to help no matter the distance, that's what you get when you hang with us. -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 09-09-2013).]

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

As one of the three, I actually live 40 miles North of Syracuse and we do it 3-4 times a year and have done so for the last 6 yrs running.

And in all honesty, we drive to Westminster MD first, then backtrack to PA for the show(s). Which is a 7 hour drive + the back tracking time. And your more than welcome to join us anytime we go to a southern show. We've not had one major issue (we are all mechanics by trade, so our cars know better than to let us down. ) and would not leave anyone stranded. Hell, when I finished my first 3800 swap, my shakedown cruise was the MD to PA trip for the fall show. This year, I'll be leaving from Rochester which adds another 100+ miles to my trip, leaving later in the day, and I'll be doing it solo... And I have no worries, because if I have any issues, someone will come to help no matter the distance, that's what you get when you hang with us. -Jason

remind me to add you to speeddial.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gona try to make it...
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pontiac kid if you don't preregister then you are not assured a spot to park with us in the Fiero specific area. Tomorrow is the last day to preregister. We will take registration until midnight after that it will be to late.

------------------
NYFOC Member

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pontiac kid if you don't preregister then you are not assured a spot to park with us in the Fiero specific area. Tomorrow is the last day to preregister. We will take registration until midnight after that it will be to late.

the only thing I have is the mera and its dog ugly... dunno if you all would want it there I might just show without a fiero.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the last day to register deadline is 9/11 at midnight www.mafoa.com

------------------
NYFOC Member

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regestered... Bringing the custom faded basterdized mera
Brucepts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceptsClick Here to visit Brucepts's HomePageSend a Private Message to BruceptsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the last day to register deadline is 9/11 at midnight www.mafoa.com

I tired to contact someone via the website and nobody has returned my contact? This was a couple of weeks back kinda just forgot about it after that . . .

I was under the impression you needed to be a MAFOA member to register for the Fiero Show area and I am not a member, I was trying to become a member of MAFOA but that didn't pan out when nobody got back to me

------------------
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
http://www.flowbenchtech.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock