85 GT on Tyndall AFB by USAF FieroGT
Started on: 08-08-2013 06:46 PM
Replies: 5 (175 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 08-08-2013 11:02 PM
USAF FieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USAF FieroGTSend a Private Message to USAF FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whilst heading to work in my 88 GT on TAFB today, I spotted what seemed to be a red and silver 85 GT drive by me. Sounded like it was running a bit rough, but was a nice specimen none the less. I tried to waive the guy down to talk but Im not sure if he saw me. Anyone know the owner of this car? I was under the impression me and BVMotersport were the onlyowners in the Panama City area, nice to see one pop up.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been to the Tyndall RAAF base, but not the one in FL.
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It might be one of these guys.

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USAF FieroGT:

Whilst heading to work in my 88 GT on TAFB today, I spotted what seemed to be a red and silver 85 GT drive by me. Sounded like it was running a bit rough, but was a nice specimen none the less. I tried to waive the guy down to talk but Im not sure if he saw me. Anyone know the owner of this car? I was under the impression me and BVMotersport were the onlyowners in the Panama City area, nice to see one pop up.

I wondered what happened to you. I should be putting the LQ1 in Garths 85GT in the next week or so.
USAF FieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USAF FieroGTSend a Private Message to USAF FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im still here, hours have increased and I am working nights, so most of the time when im home im asleep. Still plan on doing that L67 swap (that is, when money permits), then off to paint...but all this is a project lol
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arent they all?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock