Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  OMG this is freakin' cool...had to share.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
OMG this is freakin' cool...had to share. by Pete Matos
Started on: 08-08-2013 04:51 PM
Replies: 15 (762 views)
Last post by: 92wastheyear on 08-09-2013 01:19 PM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was on another site and saw these linked to by fourpointnine. Dunno where they are or how much but DAYUM does this look awesome or what. I mean how cool would it be to have some sick looking wheels that are actually FIERO wheels with the right bolt spacing, the same factory look, yet have them in any width and offset you want. I think they look sick!! I am quite sure they probably cost a small fortune but hey man what looks this good and doesn't right. Here's a link. Peace

http://raceism.com/VW_POLO_WOJTSEN.html

and here

www.facebook.com/pages/Indy...Zbif/435223189880338

and

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/483885_447243772011613_1225421859_n.jpg
------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

[This message has been edited by Pete Matos (edited 08-08-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! They found a way to get those Fiero wheels to look real good!
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that they still say Pontiac on them.

~James
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful! Now you know the Polish are great at polishing
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Was on another site and saw these linked to by fourpointnine. Dunno where they are or how much but DAYUM does this look awesome or what. I mean how cool would it be to have some sick looking wheels that are actually FIERO wheels with the right bolt spacing, the same factory look, yet have them in any width and offset you want. I think they look sick!! I am quite sure they probably cost a small fortune but hey man what looks this good and doesn't right. Here's a link. Peace

http://raceism.com/VW_POLO_WOJTSEN.html

and here

www.facebook.com/pages/Indy...Zbif/435223189880338

and

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/483885_447243772011613_1225421859_n.jpg

Yeah i first posted about these about 3 months ago,..pretty sure that is where he got the information.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091851.html

Pricey, but totally bad to the bone.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sweet. I am half tempted to take one of my wheels off my 85GT and stick it in my VMC and make a center section to try this. Mine have been repainted by a previous owner and look crappy and need media blasting. If I could get the hoops for a reasonable price I would definitely love to try this. I also have a powder coating Guy here who does great work. I would have to build a fixture to hold the wheel hub perfectly flat inside the mill but that would not be too difficult. Love the way these look. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Yeah i first posted about these about 3 months ago,..pretty sure that is where he got the information.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091851.html

Pricey, but totally bad to the bone.

We must have stumbled on them on the same site. I was searching for fiero wheels and found them on the VW site.

They are sweet. I would love to have a set.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
fourpoint9
modifiedfieros.com

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-15-2013).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh ok,,,lol the site is so random i did not think anybody else would possibly ever stumble across it.

It was dumb luck on one of those late nights of boredom that i first accidently stumbled across them and drooled all over my computer.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now I remember how I found them. I did a google image search for 3 piece wheels part way down the first page of results

------------------
fourpoint9
modifiedfieros.com

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look hot.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if its possible to make a 17 or larger wheel out of that center, mostly to accommodate larger brakes.
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lace wheels too..... 8.5 x 16

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 08-09-2013).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice wheels - goofy tire combo.
Looks like they're installing tires that SHOULD be on a 7" wide rim on a 10" wide rim.

A nice look of the Gold lace wheels

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-09-2013).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah man those are simply gorgeous... I love that they are still Fiero wheels and look fantastic. Peace

Pete

------------------

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Nice wheels - goofy tire combo.
Looks like they're installing tires that SHOULD be on a 7" wide rim on a 10" wide rim.

Thats the whole point. Its a fad thats taken over for the last 2-3 years or so, its called stancing your car. Involves getting best fitment, aka extremely stretched tires so that the bead of the wheel comes as close to the fender lip as possible without rubbing, all while running ridiculous amounts of negative camber- and of course being slammed to the ground.

Exhibit A:

92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Thats the whole point. Its a fad thats taken over for the last 2-3 years or so, its called stancing your car. Involves getting best fitment, aka extremely stretched tires so that the bead of the wheel comes as close to the fender lip as possible without rubbing, all while running ridiculous amounts of negative camber- and of course being slammed to the ground.

Exhibit A:

How does someone turn a corner with something like that?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock