Fiero-Ferarri 308 spotted in Cabin John MD by FearArrow
Started on: 08-08-2013 10:04 AM
Replies: 2 (273 views)
Last post by: FearArrow on 08-12-2013 01:09 PM
FearArrow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FearArrowSend a Private Message to FearArrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone on here own one of these? I was at an intersection and looked beside me at a very nice ferrari all badging and everything, peeked inside the window and instantly recognized that lovable old fiero interior. It was a really nice swap, possibly a mera with ferrari badges, it looked like a clean job and well done. Seemed to be a daily driven car too. Unfortunately he turned before I could snap a picture it was red like most seem to be
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in Cabin John last Wednesday so if it looked like this it might have been me. (VA PLATES) There is a re-body advertised on the DC area CL - Could have been that one.

FearArrow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FearArrowSend a Private Message to FearArrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like what I saw, but it had the yellow ferarri shield over the front fenderwell, I was next to it in a chevy HHR at river road.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock