My First Fiero! by Str8lineJKing
Started on: 08-07-2013 07:18 PM
Replies: 6 (282 views)
Last post by: Str8lineJKing on 08-08-2013 11:01 PM
Str8lineJKing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Hello all! I am a new member here on PFF! I just got my first Fiero two weeks ago. I really have no clue what i am doing with all this forum stuff, and it is rather confusing to me. But at any rate. I figured i should start a thread on my new car and see what everyone thinks!

I want to upload some pictures but i cant seem to figure out how to do it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, i think i have figured out the picture situation. But still not completely sure what im doing lol.

This is before i officially bought the car at the previous owners house.

1984 Fiero SE 2.5 4-speed GT Body

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/61197_10201368533472398_1777260342_n.jpg[/img]

[This message has been edited by Str8lineJKing (edited 08-07-2013).]

Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Str8lineJKing

73 posts
Member since Aug 2013
If someone could please walk me through the image posting process, that would be awesome. I cant seem to get it to work.
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/pip.html

That got me golden.

Congrats on the new Fiero, the insanity will now be part of your life

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Str8lineJKing:

Well, i think i have figured out the picture situation. But still not completely sure what im doing lol.

This is before i officially bought the car at the previous owners house.

1984 Fiero SE 2.5 4-speed GT Body

you did it right, BUT for posting from facebook you need to change the https to http .

and Welcome, nice looking Fiero.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 08-07-2013).]

Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! And Thank you! Im going to see if i can post some more here in a few minutes. I know its not very pretty with its spray painted silver body lol. But i hope to do it up nice. Currently waiting on a fuel pump to come for it.

It looks alright in certain lighting at distance but its all splotchy spray paint over original factory red.

[This message has been edited by Str8lineJKing (edited 08-07-2013).]

Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple more pictures after getting the fiero home! Got her running today after a little help from the forum!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock