Started on: 08-06-2013 10:31 PM
Replies: 9 (271 views)
Last post by: TopNotch on 08-08-2013 09:53 AM
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are having a serious problem with the forum on our website. I am trying my best to get it fixed, but it is still broken. If you try to access the forum right now, you will only see a message, "This is a test." That is because I have put up a dummy "index.php" file.
I would like for all of you to please not even attempt to access the forum over night, to "give it a rest". Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was trying to look on there earlier to see if "tntcary" posted the template of the custom shifter plate I am making for him.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He hasn't been on our forum in probably over a month. Maybe 2.
Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thx for the update.
I was getting a message about an update since around 5ish, until it changed over to the test thing.
See you guys Saturday.

-S
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat, since a good number of our members aren't on PFF and won't read this, would it be good to break the link from the home page Message Board tab to the forum until you can get it fixed?
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

He hasn't been on our forum in probably over a month. Maybe 2.

More like 5.....
I don't really go there for some reason, I leave that forum to Don

PFF is challenging enough for me to keep up with alone

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

TopNotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The forum's working again, but it's clunky. Be sure to read my message in the admin section before you post.
Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i still get this:

Sorry, Forum is broken right now. I'm working as hard as I can to fix it.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get the same thing, too. I also noticed the home page is funky. On the left, when you place the cursor on the Facebook logo, it quickly changes to Speed Calculator and there are two 30th Anniversary logos over there. Don't remember that stuff being there, previously.
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Refresh yoru page. And you can now post without errors.
Ok, now I get it... The link to the forum on the home site is still broken. I'll fix it now.

[This message has been edited by TopNotch (edited 08-08-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock