Started on: 08-06-2013 04:06 PM
Replies: 8 (310 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-07-2013 09:00 AM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This year’s Fierorama will be our 18th annual event! The Fierorama show will be taking place on Sunday,
September 8, 2013 at Pottawatomie Park which is located at 8 North Ave in St. Charles, IL along the
wooded banks of the Fox River near the downtown St. Charles shopping district; Northwest of the
intersection of Route 64 (North Ave) and Route 25.

Host Hotel:
Our host hotel is still the Holiday Inn Express located at 1600 East Main Street
(also known as Route 64 or North Avenue) in St. Charles, IL. Call 630-584-5300 to make reservations.
Remember to ask for the “Fierorama Special Rate” of $82/night, which includes a free
hot breakfast bar, newspaper, fitness center, playground, and heated outdoor pool.

There are several car washes located minutes from the show field for your convenience.
Tyler Wash at 503 Tyler Road (630-377-6286) is located one block south from the Holiday Inn and has
both manual and automatic touch-less facilities.

Join in for two days of fun with your Fiero friends from around the country. St. Charles and its neighboring city,
Geneva, both offer a variety of antique shopping, skate parks, and delicious dinning experiences.

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 you can plan on arriving anytime after 9:00am to enjoy a full day celebrating the
Fiero at our Fierorama show. The car show hours are from 12 noon until 5:00pm at Pottawotmie Park.
Please pre-register for this event; it is so much easier for all involved to plan activities if we have a good idea
of attendance in advance.

All NIFE members and spectators can participate for FREE. Other non-NIFE members choosing to enter their car
in the show are welcome with a registration fee of $10. Or for $25, become a NIFE member and receive our award
winning Fiero Focus magazine for the balance of 2013 and all of 2014 and attend Fierorama for FREE. Feel free to
participate in our Park 4 Fun class if you will not be able to stay with us the entire day. Displaying your Fiero in
this class allows you the flexibility to come and go as you please. You do not need to enter your car in the show
to participate! All are welcome.

Directions:
St. Charles is located in the Fox Valley area about 35 miles west of Chicago. It is easily accessible via
several local roadways including Route 64 (North Avenue), Route 25, or Route 31, all with easy connections from
I-88, and I-90. Please see the map located on our website. Look for the Fierorama signs!

This is one of the best and largest Fiero shows of the year and always a fun and exciting time. We look forward to
seeing you and having you join us for some great times and good fun in St. Charles! See you there!

Thanks to our generous Fierorama Key Sponsors for 2013:
The Fiero Store, V8 Archie, Fox Valley Buick/GMC in St. Charles, IL and Woody Buick/GMC in Naperville, IL.
Because of their significant contributions, we can keep Fierorama a free event for our club members.

This year we will have over $500 in door prizes will be given away, We will auction off a 30th anniversary Illinois Special Events License Plate signed by John Callies (former engineering manager of Pontiac Motorsports)

We continue with the in honor of the 18th Annual Fierorama Goes To The Movies. Each month leading up to Fierorama we will be posting a Fierorama movie poster. At Fierorama we will be having a silent auction for a set of all 5 posters. Each poster in the set will measure 11"x17" glossy print on foamcore. Be the first to post what movie you think it is from....Some will be easy and some may be a little more challenging. Good Luck here is your forth one!

For more information and to pre-register go to www.fierofocus.com and click on the Fierorama tab

Hope to see you there!!

------------------

NIFE Activity Director.
ZZ4 Powered !!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 08-06-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THe Matrix Reloaded

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Thats the sweetest poster too
Rezol

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RezolSend a Private Message to RezolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there WITH a fiero this year (went last year with a buddy) for the show. However, my car is ugly and FAR from any type of show quality. But I'll probably still do the park for fun thing.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You said two days of fun. What's going on Saturday? I'm planning on being there sunday and would come up for Saturday if something is going on
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

You said two days of fun. What's going on Saturday? I'm planning on being there sunday and would come up for Saturday if something is going on

We are gathering a list of activities in the area for the daytime and we have the Pizza party in the evening.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Planning on getting there Saturday! Looks like my brother is coming along with his 86 SE too. The last FieroRama I was at was the tenth.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

TriumphFetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TriumphFetishSend a Private Message to TriumphFetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have to go to this. St. Charles isn't too far from Indy...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TriumphFetish:

I may have to go to this. St. Charles isn't too far from Indy...

Yep, you do.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock