Pete's Fiero Cruise Summer run to the zoo by pete 2m4
Started on: 08-05-2013 07:10 PM
Replies: 13 (465 views)
Last post by: pete 2m4 on 08-30-2013 03:53 PM
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Peter Bransky

August 31st Saturday meet at 10 am in the WaWa parking lot Phillipsburg NJ on RT 22. We will leave by 1030am for Beemerville following scenic curvy fast roads. Our trip will take us to Space Farms Zoo. An old time attraction that has something for all ages. Over 50 antique vehicles,a zoo, a museum and much more. There is a small ticket price. After that there will be a few more suprises. So please RSVP and come out for Fiero fun and friendship. Any questions please ask me. Pete

INFO!!!!!! cell 484-767-0617 email fiero2m4@verizon.net
Please join us!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I MUST SAY THIS!!!! PENNOCKS FIERO FORUM IS A MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!!!!! I try my best to get fellow Fiero people and their cars together and as usual little or no response!!! I get a lot of interest on Facebook. So I will no longer bother posting any events on Pennocks. Very sad for me to see that the Fiero community in my area is that boring!!!
dinocaprio

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dinocaprioSend a Private Message to dinocaprioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give it more than a few days. I would be interested if I get my Formula done by then.
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP???? No interest in cruising as usual!!!!
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont panic just yet. If the weather is nice, people will turn out.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Space farms is a nice place to go to and north Jersey is a nice ride. Wish I could be there I live in Florida. Jersey is my old stomping ground.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I mentioned on Facebook that there was a possibility for me....but unfortunately those odds have been reduced to near zero. After my 30th/Michigan fiasco and my current front end upgrade....I simply won't have enough test time to trust the car on a trip like that. I am really disappointed too....I wanted to have the opportunity to show off this past year's work to the PA/NJ crew.
goatvenom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would love to attend but i am so far away it would never be practical, i wish there was more going on in my area. i want to show of my car but no one is around.

Ryan
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goatvenom:

i would love to attend but i am so far away it would never be practical, i wish there was more going on in my area. i want to show of my car but no one is around.

Ryan

Come and join with the Capital City Fieros. We have a run this Saturday from I-127 and Round Lake Road's park and drive, up to Pinconning. We will be traveling mostly back roads following both the Shiawassee and Titabawassee rivers and then to the Saginaw Bay. From there up to Wilson's Cheese Factory for a stop and then to a Bar/Restaurant just north of Pinconning for BBQ. Meet us there at 10:00 am. And if you can't make it this time we have a few things going on. Just contact any of us and we will keep you in the loop.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Pete, if you have another cruise in mid to late September. Carol and I will try to get to that one. Don't know which car we will bring though. She just got hers painted and it is looking very nice.
dinocaprio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dinocaprioSend a Private Message to dinocaprioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good for me. I should have my formula done this weekend. It should be a good test for the 12 inch brake kit. I live in Easton so I'm close. Dean
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!!! This will be the last time posting a cruise on Pennocks. Future events will be via Facebook
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep in mind, its a holiday weekend. That can be either a good thing, or a bad thing.

Lots of people are probably going out of town.
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LAST CALL!!!!! Thanks to Facebook I have over 10 Fieros coming.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock